Missing Pathfinder skin and flatline

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8 Gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? QLS_Bulldark
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Change skin in menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Switch skin
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 19/07/2019
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Missing Pathfinder Omega and Flatline exclusive skin
What should be happening instead? I had Pathfinder Omega and Flatline exclusive skin
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In menu watching my skin

Missing Pathfinder Omega and Flatline exclusive skin

Message 81 of 176 (850 Views)

Re: Twitch Prime Pathfinder Skin Missing/Gone/Disappeared

★ Novice

I just came back to Apex after a while of not playing as well, and my skin is gone too (Xbox). I've restarted multiple times but haven't gotten the skin back, was told to come here

Message 82 of 176 (867 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Stopped playing about halfway through season 1, came back a few days ago for season 2 and the skin is gone (PC), but I've kept Twitch Prime active the whole time. Was also told to come here.

Message 83 of 176 (857 Views)

Community Manager

@NZ_Ven wrote:

Stopped playing about halfway through season 1, came back a few days ago for season 2 and the skin is gone (PC), but I've kept Twitch Prime active the whole time. Was also told to come here.

Hello, friends!

If you're still missing your Twitch Prime Pathfinder skin from Season 1, please contact Amazon Support for further help. We want to make sure you don't lose any content and help ping you in the right direction to getting this looked into.

Our help article below explains how to un-link accounts and re-link them if you want to try syncing it back up. I know it might sound confusing to reach out to Twitch (Amazon) support for a skin for our game, but this is considered Twitch Prime Promo content in which they are tasking to address for those reporting it missing.

Twitch Prime and Apex Legends FAQ

twitch.JPG

Blueberry.png
Message 84 of 176 (836 Views)

★ Novice

Hi there guys, so i just did that Community Manager suggests us to do and i will attach here the responses from the Amazon support and also EA Support. Long story short - no one could help me with this problem - Amazon says to contact EA , EA says to contact Amazon...

Message 85 of 176 (819 Views)

Re: Bug report: Twitch Prime Pathfinder

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same issue, EA games tells me to go on Amazon and Amazon says to EA Game, this is a nightmare, I really dont know what else to do, and what was the criteria for the skin removal, since I been with twitch prime for long time, they just removed the skin from everyone and called mission complete ? how do I get back now ? can anyone help ?

Message 86 of 176 (789 Views)

★ Novice

Basically all of us will be getting no help & just have to deal with it or keep going round in circles for months hoping eventually someone will help.

I feel apex should be speaking to twitch about him & getting it solved no having all us do it.

Message 87 of 176 (773 Views)

Re: My pathfinder Prime skin is gone

★★★★★ Newbie

I have recently just booted up ApexLegends after a few months of not playing, and it seems that the pathfinder skin I gained from twitch prime has also been removed from my account . Platform: Xbox one  

Message 88 of 176 (758 Views)

Re: My pathfinder Prime skin is gone

★★★ Newbie

Still dont have it after the update

Message 89 of 176 (705 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I took a month break from playing and just noticed my omega pathfinder skin gone, how do I fix this? I checked on twitch prime and everything was fine but in game the skin isn't there. It's sad there was a fix for people who were only active at that time from what I read online and in the forum

Message 90 of 176 (695 Views)