Twitch Prime Pathfinder Skin Missing/Gone/Disappeared

by Faehir

Original Post

Re: Twitch Prime Pathfinder Skin Missing/Gone/Disappeared

★★★ Novice

I lost the skin too and i only noticed not a long ago after buying the BP. Has anyone found out how to get it back? maybe claim it again on twitch?

Message 141 of 176 (974 Views)

★ Novice

I'm currently experiencing same bug, can i get my omega skin back ? i claimed it through the original twitch prime link. or is there any solution for this ?

Message 142 of 176 (958 Views)

★★★ Novice

With the last patch or whatever they managed to give me the skin back (much love for that), so hold on tight, you'll get it back eventually if you actually claimed it.

Message 143 of 176 (866 Views)

missing skin

★★★ Newbie

so i recently got back into apex and i claimed some twitch prime stuff, but for some reason i can’t find my pathfinder(which apex and twitch made a few weeks ago) and i also can’t find my octane and mirage skins :/ i really wanna use the octane and pathfinder one please help!

Message 144 of 176 (866 Views)

Re: missing skin

★★★ Newbie

I also recently got back into Apex and cant find the Skin what can I do?

Message 145 of 176 (764 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also have been missing my Twitch Prime Pathfinder skin since I came back for Season 2. I'd really like it back soon and to maybe not have the same thing happen to my new Twitch Prime Mirage skin.. Disappointed

Message 146 of 176 (729 Views)

Re: My pathfinder Prime skin is gone

★ Novice

Can you tell me how long this "looking into it" will take ? It's almost a year and my skin is still missing.

Message 147 of 176 (607 Views)

★★ Novice

My skin is also gone - I received similar responses from Amazon who told me to contact Twitch, and then Twitch who told me to contact Amazon. Who can actually help me????

Message 148 of 176 (543 Views)

★ Novice

This is still an issue. I redeemed this Twitch Prime Pathfinder skin at one point on Origin, and only started actually playing/playing again with Season 7 and the Steam release. I might have seen the skin at some point when I restarted playing, I'm not sure, but otherwise it has disappeared. The thing is, Pathfinder constantly has a red dot under indicating there's a new skin I haven't seen, that doesn't go away, so it seems like the skin is there, but invisible/unavailable on the user-facing UI in the list to actually see/select.

Message 149 of 176 (463 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

did you get it back I still haven't 

Message 150 of 176 (407 Views)