Re: Twitch Prime Pathfinder Skin Missing/Gone/Disappeared

by Jeeha0

Original Post

Re: My pathfinder Prime skin is gone

★ Novice

@EA_David My skin has gone and neither support team for Twitch or Amazon are sure how to help. Is there anything EA can do? 

Message 91 of 176 (693 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm still having this problem as well

Message 92 of 176 (652 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I haven't played Apex in a while, but I remember getting the skin on prime back when I played. However when I log in now the skin is missing and it tells me I constantly have a new skin for Pathfinder. Any way to get the skin back or remove the notification?

Message 93 of 176 (647 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Dave I am also missing my TWITCH Skin for Pathfinder. account name and twitch TV name the same as what's listed here.

Message 94 of 176 (641 Views)

Re: My pathfinder Prime skin is gone

★★★ Newbie

I have the still the same problem.

Pathfinder is my favorite and I was using the skin like for ever so please fix it.

Message 95 of 176 (620 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue and it hasn't been fixed by the fix they released.
At least for me.

Message 96 of 176 (606 Views)

Missing Twitch Prime Pathfinder Skin

★★★ Newbie

I know that this is a known issue. I linked my accounts and opened the packs so long ago now, im not sure if that stuff is still there or not. Im running the most recent update on my ps4. I've reloaded the game several times. Nothing ive seen recommended to other players has worked for me. 

Message 97 of 176 (527 Views)

Twitch prime skin for pathfinder missing.

★★★ Newbie

I claimed the Pathfinder skin for twitch Prime and played with it had the skin on my pathfinder took a Hiatus away from Apex for a few months and came back and don't have the twitch Prime skin anymore for my pathfinder just wondering what I should do and who I should contact.

Message 98 of 176 (531 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Same issue Twitch Prime Pathfinder Skin Missing After update season 2
Message 99 of 176 (573 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Same for me. I have a notification for a ''new'' skin but there are no new skins on the list. It is kind of annoying because I don't want that red dot in my game..

Message 100 of 176 (566 Views)