by Acs_StarryKnight

Original Post

Re: My pathfinder Prime skin is gone

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry this worked for me thx
Message 51 of 176 (1,224 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has this issue been solved? I see people we're talking about this three weeks ago, however I still am missing my omega point skin =[

Message 52 of 176 (1,211 Views)

Pathfinder prime skin removed

★★★ Newbie

My pathfinder prime skin has been removed. Please help.

Message 53 of 176 (1,161 Views)

Where's my Twitch Prime loot?? Why is EA customer service so garbage?!

★★★ Novice

I'm not sure if anyone else has dealt with this before but I'm just going to make it known because I'm livid. If I spend money for something, I expect to get what I paid for, regardless of what it is.

I have Twitch Prime. I've had it for a while now and redeemed multiple loot rewards for different games without a problem. The other day I tried to redeem the loot reward for the new Wattson skin that came out with the Season 2 update. For some reason, when I tried to link my Twitch account to my EA account an error popped up that said "something went wrong". When I tried to do it again, I saw that my Wattson skin was already claimed. So, I went back onto my xbox and tried to find the skin. Lo and behold, no skin. I contacted EA about the matter and they told me that it was a Twitch problem because they are spearheading the promotion. When I spoke to Twitch customer support they told me that it was an EA problem. I had to go back and forth until eventually someone from Twitch tells me that I had to wait between 24-48 hours to receive the skin and that if I don't receive the skin within that time frame I'd have to speak to the developer of the game....ergo, EA..... AGAIN.

This was weird to me because I got my Pathfinder skin right away when I redeemed it through Twitch (which is also missing from my account by the way). When I spoke to EA, they kept denying that they have anything to do with it and said that Twitch was supposed to deal with it. I had to go back and forth multiple times to get this situation fixed between both companies. 

Eventually, after 48 hours, I contacted EA again to figure out the issue. After jumping through hoops with 3 different EA customer service reps they finally tried to give me some troubleshooting methods to try on my xbox after I told them I've already tried everything I can on my end and that everything was on their end to fix.  My accounts are linked properly and the EA rep said that he sees the skin on my account and told me to restart my xbox a few times so that the server can update which was complete BS. After doing everything they told me to do and saw that nothing was working as I already told them, I contacted them again about what I should do.

Every person I spoke to kept telling me that they would write a report and that my problems would be solved and now that I've experienced all that BS with customer service, I highly doubt anything would be fixed. The last guy I spoke to even told me to go on the forum to make a complaint because it would catch the eye of a manager who could handle it. That kind of shows me how much weight these "Reports' actually hold. 

At this point, I'm tired of dealing with this. I feel like I need to be compensated for all that crap I had to deal with. It was so unnecessarily stressful and my situation still isn't fixed. 

Can someone help me with this?

Message 54 of 176 (1,153 Views)

Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Happy Friday, Legends!

Can you all confirm the Pathfinder skin is still missing after un-linking the Twitch & EA accounts, then re-link them? We've seen reports on this and notified the team. We'll make sure you get them!

Here is how to un-link and sign back up

@DmanLax18 

Have you contacted our Live-Support team yet to verify the account is still properly linked up?

Blueberry.png
Message 55 of 176 (1,179 Views)

Twitch Pathfinder Missing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? CeazTheDay
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Skins section of pathfinder does not show twitch prime loot but shows that there is something new there (the red dot)
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Starting the game, anything really
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Not many
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 8.7.19 1:17
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? My twitch loot from season one was never recieved
What should be happening instead? I should be getting the loot lol
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Im not sure... I know you guys are workin on it so keep up the good work!

The new sign is there... but no skin is actually showing up... I don't even think I got the 5 apex packs, but I'm not to sure about that

Message 56 of 176 (1,198 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After the update/fix for the Twitch Prime Pathfinder skin was up my Twitch Prime skin is still gone and I restarted my client and it is still not there just wanted to put that out there.

Message 57 of 176 (1,162 Views)

My Twitch Prime Pathfinder Skin For Apex Legends Is GONE.

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ArsenisticRehab
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. character selection.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. choosing character before match start.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Alot.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 7/10/2019 is when I noticed.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? My twitch prime Pathfinder skin is GONE.
What should be happening instead? My skin shouldn't be gone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dunno. Did you have the skin too? If so, go check then. Duh.

I would very much like my skin back please lmao. Get to work on this, after all this time that the games been out we shouldn't be having issues like this. 

Message 58 of 176 (1,103 Views)

★ Novice

Hey I contacted you guys and I’m being denied my skin

Message 59 of 176 (1,037 Views)

Re: Twitch Prime Pathfinder Skin Missing/Gone/Disappeared

★★★ Newbie

Same. I haven't played this game in a few months, or even that much, but regardless, I still claimed my twitch prime skin for pathfinder. Now, I find that I do not have the skin, even though I heard that they fixed the issue. I would very much like that skin back, but I am wary that issues like this will happen again, so it will be unlikely for me to claim more things for this game knowing they will just conveniently disappear later.

Message 60 of 176 (1,030 Views)