Re: My pathfinder Prime skin is gone

by Adrymb7

Original Post

Pathfinder twitch prime skin missing

★★★★ Novice

Just downloaded the update to my PS4 and my Pathfinder skin from twitch prime is missing. I recently did stop using amazon prime, but I got the skin while I was still using it. I see a lot of people reported the problem and Apex fixed it, but my skin is still missing.

Message 31 of 176 (1,269 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

same here @EA_David , my skin dissapeared, then appeared, then today is missing again -.-" Is my best skin as pathfinder, what the hell is going on? Frown

Message 32 of 176 (1,276 Views)

Re: Pathfinder twitch prime skin missing

★★★ Novice

Same here, i updated aped yesterdayJuly 3rd, 2019 and my pathfinder is went missing along with gibraltar deep blue skin as well. Why? they said it was fixed, but i am still missing skins. i deleted and re downloaded apex and nothing. HOW DO I GET MY SKINS BACK?

Message 33 of 176 (1,247 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So the July 2nd patch has come out now and my skin just up and disappeared for pathfinder I didn’t have it with the June 6th patch so it wasn’t a problem but the most recent patch for season 2 just did it for me and now I’m missing my pathfinder skin. Can someone help me pls.

Message 34 of 176 (1,266 Views)

★ Novice

My skin has disappeared too, thought it was because of me having a changeover of twitch accounts (my old account somehow disappeared and they won't answer me to fix it) so I had a new one and had it linked and still had the skin until tonight when I logged in. 

Message 35 of 176 (1,259 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, since the season 2 update I’m July 2nd my twitch prime pathfinder skin has been missing. I’m on Xbox. 

Message 36 of 176 (1,240 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Same here, since the season 2 update I’m July 2nd my twitch prime pathfinder skin has been missing. I’m on PS4. 

Message 37 of 176 (1,234 Views)

Twitch Prime Apex Legends Loot Issue

★★★ Newbie

I linked my twitch prime account for the twitch prime loot for apex legends. My Omega Pathfinder skin has vanished and I have yet to received the wattson  and L star skin even though it says its claimed.

I have restarted my xbox and closed the game out multiple times. And the game is up to date.

Any help would be appreciated.

Message 38 of 176 (1,254 Views)

Re: Twitch Prime Apex Legends Loot Issue

★★★ Newbie
@bishieworks I still have my Pathfinder skin but wattson won’t appear in game
Message 39 of 176 (1,240 Views)

Re: Twitch Prime Apex Legends Loot Issue

★★★ Newbie

I had my pathfinder skin last week. Loaded it up last night and it was gone.

Message 40 of 176 (1,238 Views)