by DonDemitri

Original Post

Twitch Prime Patherfinder Skin gone, still hasn't returned

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Don_Demitri
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Legends customization screen/Skin selection screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Finished opening the game; entered lobby to find skin is missing
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Many (I had used the skin for a while before it disappeared)
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Skin no longer appears in the customization menu for Pathfinder. The bug first occurred 1 - 3 weeks after using the Omega Point skin. Up until then, no issues occurred and the skin worked as expected. Waited a long while hoping the bug would be fixed for everyone, but it appears people such as myself still have the issue.
What should be happening instead? Omega Point skin appearing in the skin select menu for Pathfinder
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It appears the bug is not replicable

I had waited quite a while hoping this bug would be fixed, as I find that this may be one of, if not the best Pathfinder skin I've seen thus far and I enjoyed using it. Not a huge problem, but I see other users having the same problem as well so I just hope it gets fixed. 

Message 1 of 1 (132 Views)