Twitch Prime Loot missing in game

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 24 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? 0ctoman
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Main Menu and the Legends Tab
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was looking for my missing Twitch Prime loot
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? About 6 games the day I had redeemed my Twitch Prime Loot
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10/11/2021-10/13/2021 Denver Time
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I am unable to see my in-game Twitch Prime loot from the Electric Royalty Bundle. I had double checked that the account that I am playing with is the account linked with my EA account. But I had waited over 24 hours to see if my bundle would appear and it never did. I am playing on steam and I had made sure that my steam account, my EA account, and my Twitch Prime account are all linked.
What should be happening instead? I should be recieving my in-game Twitch Prime/Gaming Prime loot that is called the Electric Royalty Bundle hours ago. I have had problems in the past trying to get my rewards and I could only get one bundle ever.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Check to see if Steam Players can constituently receive the bundle 2. If they cannot all receive the Electric Royalty Bundle then repair your connection and transferring method

I am unable to receive my Twitch Prime Loot and the first screenshot is of the twitch prime rewards website, and the other two are of my skins for Wattson who gets a skin in the bundle-Electric Royalty Bundle that I am missing.

Message 1 of 1 (119 Views)