Turning in drag racing

by 21adbc82a57f6180

Original Post

Turning in drag racing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Why is it that you can get the best handling car in the game under the drag class but it still turns like it’s a bus going 160? The everything else about this game is great other than you have absolutely no control while doing off-road races if your car level is above 300 and If your driving a drag car in an actual race expect to hit every wall or hold down the e brake until you’ve almost stopped. It’s so fun and much more consistent handling in race, runner, and drift. I just wish drag was never even part of it. Let’s be real drag races don’t really even mean anything other than your car is faster than the other. There is no real skill involved if you are good at driving cars and know when to shift gears. Off road I get that it’s dirt and the car is going to whip a bit. But with more power comes more control during a power slide. I get that this game is just an arcade but I just hate these categories makes your $200,000 car look like absolute trash. I feel like I’m driving a 69 Chevelle with 900 hp v12, it’s very fast but you won’t even be able to make a roundabout driving it.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Ramb0Elite3
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? Since I got the game
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) All day
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know the technical process behind it. Just make it some the drag cars have a little more control during an actual race, not just going straight. And in rally car racing, the car goes the direction the front wheels are facing. Too often the car will be in full throttle and with the front facing the end of the turn and the car just glides into the wall like I’m driving on ice. I just wish the game physics were better.
What happens when the bug occurs? Take a guess
What do you expect to see? At least an email saying you have taken note of my problem. I’m not picky. I know whoever even sees this will probably just move it down the chain of command until it just gets lost or ignored. Let’s be real EA no one likes you, we just don’t like to live without you. It’s like government, no one wants it there but it’s best that we have it. Even if it is being run by a buffoon.
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

Just read above 

Message 1 of 1 (944 Views)