Re: Tumble soft/Laundry nook

by givememore86

Original Post

Tumble soft/Laundry nook

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) 6s
OS Version 13.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004350629703
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am unable to purchase the STS limited packages. Laundry Nook & Tumble Soft.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Usa
Additional feedback There’s 3 days left to purchase. Please fix prior to.

Please fix the issue with not being able to purchase STS special limited packages. 3000 & 25 

Message 1 of 4 (433 Views)

★★★ Pro
@redDevilneck I had the same problem too. Take a picture of both offers, take a picture of your Royals and regular tokens. I actually put in a ticket. I'm not sure that EA customer services open over the weekend, but I did it anyway. When you get to the offers page click on it, you probably going to get where's the network prompt, keep hitting for at least 20 times. I then hit where's the network prompt, keep hitting it it will hopefully come to you eventually. I also hit forced stop in my settings, and then went to the game again and did it again. I actually got my two packs last night at 2 a.m. I was working at this for a while. I just want you to realize you're not alone, this happened to a lot of the players during this event, this is a known glitch that unfortunately is happening. It's actually not you and it's not your internet or your Wi-Fi it's them. Just make sure that you have that proof that I told you about, and make a ticket. Hopefully you will be able to get the packs before they expire like I have. Good luck.
Message 2 of 4 (402 Views)

Message 3 of 4 (290 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Phantomlover1717 yes I have actually. Every time I did it, my screen on my phone with blackout because I waited over 5 minutes. I believe it is an internal issue on their server, and not on my mobile or Wi-Fi. I have I have tried both Wi-Fi and Mobile in order to get the packs. But at the end of the day, I was able to get the packs before they expired. I put in a ticket to EA as a preventative measure if I didn't get it in time. Hopefully the new update will take care of the where's the network problem.
Message 4 of 4 (281 Views)