Re: Truth of tarsis in regulator store gives MW version of the weapon instead of

by RubyJavelin

Original Post

Truth of tarsis in regulator store gives MW version of the weapon instead of a L

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Gforce GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 12
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In the crafting menu
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05-01-2021:16:15
Summarize your bug Crafting bug, when purchasing/crafting the legendary version of the Truth of Tarsis, the result is a masterwork version of the weapon.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the regulator store near the forge, speak to Sayrna, select the second option from the top "Truth of Tarsis, legendary" ( https://i.gyazo.com/3f24d17ba5e12dc618b6987337b18cab.jpg ) buy it for 2000 coins, the result is a masterwork version of the weapon, in stead of a legendary one. ( https://i.gyazo.com/8590897be6397711d48483f22f675040.jpg )
What happens when the bug occurs? You get the wrong (lower level) version of the weapon, an orange (MW) instead of a yellow (legendary)
What should be happening instead? Get a yellow weapon.

When trying to craft a truth of tarsis sniper rifle from the regulator store, the result is a masterwork version of the weapon, in stead of a yellow one (i tried multiple times, same result)

Message 1 of 4 (862 Views)

Re: Truth of tarsis in regulator store gives MW version of the weapon instead of

@Brinxter hello what level is your pilot at ?

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 2 of 4 (814 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It happen to me too am on Xbox. am max level and my Interceptor is at 960.

Message 3 of 4 (793 Views)

Champion (Retired)

As a reminder, from the last time this item came to the store.. it had a similar issue.

HOWEVER, most people do in fact get a Legendary. It just goes to the Vault, and a MW is displayed (and also given)

Very worth checking your vault, as you may have Legendary items there and not know it. This however is reported to not happen for everyone, so be cautious.

Message 4 of 4 (781 Views)