Trophy GLITCH - “The Force Is Strong With This One” Won’t Unlock

by Serbian_Superman

Original Post

Re: Rank 50 Trophy not awarded

★ Apprentice

there seems to have been a few previous cases but that was back in December. So most likely unrelated to the reason why no one can get it now.

Message 61 of 925 (4,428 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem tonight.I reached level 50 tonight and no trophy 

Message 62 of 925 (4,428 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same as me took me ages to get to 50 they need to sort this out right away
Message 63 of 925 (4,542 Views)

Re: Trophy Glitch - 'The Force is Strong With This One', 'Reach Rank 50'

★★★★ Novice

I really hope these incompetents lose the rights to the Star Wars franchise.

Message 64 of 925 (4,254 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just happened to me tonight! 2/26/18 so it’s still screwed up! Man, it’s like getting kicked in the sac after all those hours put in for that..
Message 65 of 925 (4,912 Views)

★ Guide
Where is hot fix, EA?
Message 66 of 925 (4,890 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same bug  for me ! Level 50 reaches and NO TROPHY !

EA is it so complicated to solve this bug that affects the most fervent players ? it takes many hours of games to reach level 50 you know !

Honestly you have already lost a lot of point with your attempts of micro-transactions, so make an effort to not disappoint again your "customers" please !

Message 67 of 925 (4,838 Views)

[ Edited ]
The same thing happened to me today! I reached level 50, but no trophy! It’s really annoying. This game is full of bugs and glitches and plus the game is still in “BETA” stage. EA better fix this if they want to keep their players in future!
Message 68 of 925 (4,825 Views)

Trophy GLITCH - “The Force Is Strong With This One” Won’t Unlock

[ Edited ]

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug I reached Level 50 and “The Force Is Strong With This One” did not unlock. Unable to get Platinum Trophy for this game.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Superboy_84-
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 02/26/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 6:00 PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? BST - GMT + 6:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my trophy collection and in game stats.
What happens when the bug occurs? Trophy won’t unlock after reaching Level 50 in the game.
What do you expect to see? Problem should be solved and fixed as soon as possible.
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number ...

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform: Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug: I reached Level 50 and “The Force Is Strong With This One” did not unlock. Unable to get Platinum Trophy for this game.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Superboy_84-
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 02/26/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 6:00 PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? BST - GMT + 6:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my trophy collection and in game stats.
What happens when the bug occurs? Trophy won’t unlock after reaching Level 50 in the game.
What do you expect to see? Problem should be solved and fixed as soon as possible.
Please select your region: Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number ...

I am really disappointed! I bought this game because I wanted to enjoy not to be frustrated, but unfortunately i am. I spent 100 of hrs for this trophy and nothing, and i am not the only one. I don’t know who is going to respond or who is going to fix this issue, but all i can say is this is really shameful!!!

Message 69 of 925 (5,208 Views)

Re: “The Force Is Strong One With This One” Trophy Won’t Unlock

★★★★ Apprentice

Have experienced the same issue, it’s very dissapointing way to be rewarded for such a long grind, to be denied your trophy and the platinum trophy also. I’ve been sticking up for this game since it was announced, pre ordered the deluxe edition, played everyday since early release, defended the game against all detractors, had an absolute ball playing it, now I just feel empty and kind of frustrated that I’ve completed all trophies and hit max rank, but don’t have the trophies to show for it, such a let down. The response from the devs, when so many ppl are reporting this bug, is also pretty dissapointing. Thought this was going to be a live service game?

Message 70 of 925 (5,182 Views)