by OfficialMerit

Original Post

Re: Rank 50 Trophy not awarded

★★★★ Novice
Disappointment....
Message 311 of 925 (1,332 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Clearly this is the biggest guele fugue of the history of the video game its been 2 months 2 months that this problem has been reported is still no news no patch. You even had the nerve to say that it was a shame to EA you are not better than activision you are even worse than them I will not buy any of your games except used as you will have it in the * esco band Teeth bared

Message 312 of 925 (1,276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hey guys, I just reached lvl 50 today and guess what, trophy (playing on PS4) DID NOT pop up for me :P I wasn't aware of the problem but then I've seen this tread and well, everything is clear now :D

Unfortunately it seems that the newest patch from today does not solve the problem. Did anyone unlocked the trophy/achievement just playing while ranked 50? I wonder if there is point playing and trying to unlock it somehow or just wait for the legit solution?

https://ibb.co/m3Ki9c

https://ibb.co/jQFvNx

Message 313 of 925 (1,291 Views)

★ Guide
I'm so disappointed Frown
Message 314 of 925 (1,257 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Je suis très déçu par votre manque de considération sur ce problème. Les joueurs compétitifs comme nous sont généralement de bon clients et nous méritons plus de respect. Si vous ne pouvez pas régler ce problème, au moins dîtes le.
Message 315 of 925 (1,205 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Oh mais si tkt generalement se genre de beug se repare rapidement a condition d avoir des mecs qui t ecoute

Message 316 of 925 (1,114 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Eff this game, it's dead. 

As I will be tonight.

Message 317 of 925 (1,066 Views)

★★ Novice

Come on EA!  Known issue for months and still no fix in your Batllefront 2 2.0 patch!  This failure to resolve issues will only push players away, this is the same reason I quit buying activision games.

Message 318 of 925 (1,047 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
The fact that they are now going out of their way to avoid the subject tells us everything that we need to know. They don't care and they don't have a fix for the problem. Period. The issue was deemed "solved" a while ago, but it was in fact NOT solved. Also, removing it from the known issues thread was the final straw. It will not be fixed nor will it even be recognized at this point. We were all scammed. What a joke.
Message 319 of 925 (1,019 Views)

Re: Trophy GLITCH - “The Force Is Strong With This One” Won’t Unlock

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

it Just shows how F#$% this game was and still is.You just have to look at the patches especially the 21 march update so much has to be fixed it's a couple of pages and that isn't the first patch third or fourth I think.A good a example is red dead redemption 2 has been pushed back twice so when the game is released it will be right and have few bugs.Star wars battlefront 2 was rushed for the movie release and to throw in a campaign as well has ruin the progress of multiplayer considering it's a multiplayer game and the campaign was OK.

I was down a bit when I achieved all the star wars battlefront 1 achievements because it was finished with battlefront 2 I couldn't wait to get the level 50 and stop playing this and go to more enjoyable games and what do I find a glitched achievement after all the slow leveling up in battlefront 2

Message 320 of 925 (993 Views)