Trooper Career Milestone Starting Heavy training cannot progress, misspelled too

by Drediker

Original Post

Re: Trooper Career Milestone Starting Heavy training cannot progress, misspelled

★★★★★ Novice
Hold b to crouch lol
Message 11 of 34 (1,265 Views)

Re: Trooper Career Milestone Starting Heavy training cannot progress, misspelled

★★★ Newbie
I am having this issue across multiple milestones. Making an impression, hold the enemy back, and starting heavy training will not progress. I'm on Xbox one
Message 12 of 34 (1,218 Views)

★ Apprentice

This isn't actually a bug, though admittedly the wording of this milestone could have been better.

There's actually a star card called defender that gives points whilst taking damage. Level 1 gives 4 points per damage taken, it's enough to complete this mission in 5 or so galactic assault maps.

Hope this helps.

Message 13 of 34 (1,215 Views)

★★ Novice
You appear to be having mark 1 eyeball integration issues. If you check the original posts they describe how they have the Defender Star Card active yet they fail to collect any points. Ergo it is a bug and not an id10t interface issue.

I myself have suffererd at the hands of this merciless bug, even to the point of upgrading the star card to level 2, all to no avail. As I am running the game on a PS4 Pro, this is a system independent bug, indicating that it is an issue with the server code.

I hope that helps.
Message 14 of 34 (1,197 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same here.
Message 15 of 34 (1,131 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It seems the problem has been fixed now by a patch.

Message 16 of 34 (4,333 Views)

★★ Novice

People are saying this has been fixed but I'm still experiencing the issue on PS4

Message 17 of 34 (1,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bud is still very much there , just played now and still get 0 progress from this milestone. even the star card defender doesn't work very well.

Message 18 of 34 (1,074 Views)

★★★ Newbie

meant *bug* obviously

Message 19 of 34 (1,073 Views)

★★ Novice

I had the Barrage equipped and removing that fixed the issue for me. Try removing your other star cards. Obviously not an ideal fix but it's a work around for now

Message 20 of 34 (1,065 Views)