Trooper Career Milestone Starting Heavy training cannot progress, misspelled too

by Drediker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trooper Career Milestone Starting Heavy training cannot progress, misspelled too

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? Challenges
Which part of it? Persistent
Summarize your bug The trooper career milestone Starting Heavy Training gets no progress when playing with the Defender star card equipped. Additionally the milestone is actually misspelled as "Staring Heavy Training"
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Bmeskew
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/10/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:00 pm
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Simply go to the Trooper Career milestones and you'll see that it is misspelled, and if you attempt to progress it, it will receive no credit (This is after 150+ minutes of playing galactic assault as heavy with the Defender card equipped
What happens when the bug occurs? No credit to milestone.
What do you expect to see? Credit to milestone
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? Challenges
Which part of it? Persistent
Summarize your bug The trooper career milestone Starting Heavy Training gets no progress when playing with the Defender star card equipped. Additionally the milestone is actually misspelled as "Staring Heavy Training"
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Bmeskew
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/10/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:00 pm
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Simply go to the Trooper Career milestones and you'll see that it is misspelled, and if you attempt to progress it, it will receive no credit (This is after 150+ minutes of playing galactic assault as heavy with the Defender card equipped
What happens when the bug occurs? No credit to milestone.
What do you expect to see? Credit to milestone
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Bug report Snip.PNG

Message 1 of 34 (4,282 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trooper Career Milestone Starting Heavy training cannot progress, misspelled

★★★★ Novice

It seems the problem has been fixed now by a patch.

View in thread

Message 16 of 34 (4,339 Views)

All Replies

Re: Trooper Career Milestone Starting Heavy training cannot progress, misspelled

★★ Novice

I came here to report this, and I see you have. It's very frustrating. I wasn't sure if it was a bug or I was doing something wrong.

Please fix!!

Message 2 of 34 (4,217 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Was about to reinstall my game, this one is driving me nuts, obvious  a bug, feels good that i'm not the only one with this "problem"

Have a nice week everyone.

Message 3 of 34 (4,204 Views)

★★ Novice

Same thing is happening to me on Xbox One.

Message 4 of 34 (4,142 Views)

★★★ Newbie

considering I main heavy w/ defender and am clearly an amazing player, this bug annoys me almost as much as not being able to crouch

Message 5 of 34 (4,133 Views)

★★ Novice
Yeah me too, I can trying yo focus solely on the HEAVY class but even though i have the defender card slotted I never got any score for it which is hella frustrating because I dont even care much for that boost.
Message 6 of 34 (4,072 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here but haven't gotten 10k in one match yet so wasn't sure if that was the case so I came here to check

Message 7 of 34 (4,045 Views)

★★ Novice
Please fix so I can complete this milestone! Would love if it could calculate what I am actually on but I know that might be a bit much! Please fix I play heavy with defender almost exclusively!!! Playing on PS4
Message 8 of 34 (4,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i got the same problem seems to be across al platforms i play on xbox one

Message 9 of 34 (3,961 Views)

★ Novice

Many of the "Milestone" achievements carry a lot of a Description long the lines of weather this is to happen in a single match or what game mode this is needed to be completed in!

Message 10 of 34 (3,873 Views)