[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Mobile
OS Version NA
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 347-729-642
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Hey! I am just stationing my troops and had put my Wampa today to G12 with a Zeta. This was after the defense-phase of the TW started. My loadout survey for saved teams shows the actual G12 Wampa avatar, which I have now and not the G9 Wampa, which I had when the TW started. I was entering the loadouts from the TW. This is misleading, if you want to order troops. If I look into the character screen/overview of the shown Wampa, going from the loadouts inside the TW, it is the G9 Wampa, as it should be. Perhaps you can take a screenshot, when the TW defense-phase starts and use this as the shown pictures in the troops-loadout? EDIT: And pleeeese, add a way to enter the loadouts from the character screen....
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't know, perhaps in my loadouts?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

1st Pic: Wampa is at G12 with a Zeta, which is shown in the TW loadouts for the troops.

2nd Pic: Wampa in the TW, how he was locked (no Zetas on unique ore special)

Loadout-Troops.PNG
Wampa old.PNG
Message 1 of 2 (183 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Troop-Loadout-Avatars are up to date in TW and not locked

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Xhedao and thank you for the report.

The Squad Managment is used and set up globally, so you can use it everywhere, which is why it is not displaying locked characters in/for Territory Wars. If you set up a defense squad by using the character selection instead of "Select Squad" your characters will be displayed correctly in their locked status.

Might be a good suggestion for a QoL update to have a "special" squad selection section for TW's, so feel free to post it HERE.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (158 Views)

All Replies

Re: Troop-Loadout-Avatars are up to date in TW and not locked

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Xhedao and thank you for the report.

The Squad Managment is used and set up globally, so you can use it everywhere, which is why it is not displaying locked characters in/for Territory Wars. If you set up a defense squad by using the character selection instead of "Select Squad" your characters will be displayed correctly in their locked status.

Might be a good suggestion for a QoL update to have a "special" squad selection section for TW's, so feel free to post it HERE.

Message 2 of 2 (159 Views)