Tromboncino M28 - Started with it at rank 10

★★ Apprentice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? It occurred when I got the weapon
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? German one I believe
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02.05.19 14.00
Summarize your bug The Trombonicino M/28 was Rank 10 when I got it, which was fine because I could do the special assignment (250 damage to vehicles) from the get go, so I thought it was on purpose, but reading the Reddit and Forum I can see it isn't like that for everyone and I can see I get no Proficiency or Mastery Assignments for the weapon.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have absolutely no idea to be honest?
What happens when the bug occurs? You get the new weapon at Rank 10 instead of Rank 1.
What should be happening instead? You should get the weapon at Rank 1.

I have no idea what else to say. It seems like a really strange bug as some people doesn't start with the weapon at max Rank and someone even claimed the weapon was Rank 3 when he got it.

Message 1 of 22 (1,235 Views)

Re: Tromboncino M28 - Started with it at rank 10

★ Apprentice

I have the same issue it seams that it share the same rank as the Commando Carbine as I have the Commando Carbine at rank 4 and the Tromboncino M28 where Rank 4 when I got and I haven't even fired a single bullet with the Tromboncino M28. and you can even buy the specialization upgrades the only thing that have not been unlocked are the skins.  

Message 2 of 22 (1,216 Views)

Hello @Noromiz

Weapon rank is shared together with Commando Carbine. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 22 (1,204 Views)

★★ Pro

@WindowsManTv_CZEBut it's still a bug I presume....

Message 4 of 22 (1,196 Views)

★★★ Novice

I thought i was lucky but now I see I'm not the only one lol.

Message 5 of 22 (1,152 Views)

★★ Apprentice
That could explain it as my Commando Carbine is at Rank 10.

Any idea why that is?
Message 6 of 22 (1,140 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got it at rank 10 from the first second. I haven't receive the urban blue and the predator, although it is at rank 10. I play some rounds with it and never received a notification with the xp lv. I don't now what to do next...

Message 7 of 22 (1,120 Views)

★ Expert

@WindowsManTv_CZE wrote:
Hello @Noromiz

Weapon rank is shared together with Commando Carbine. Standard smile

It is. But, it shouldn't be. It breaks the weapon progression entirely. Now we are unable to receive Proficiency and Mastery assignments for this weapon, and therefore can't get predator, urban blue, nor gold skin completion.

Message 8 of 22 (1,084 Views)

Tramboncino Unlocks at Higher Level (6)

Champion

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1080 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Official DICE server
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug I unlocked my Tramboncino today and before I even used it, the weapon was at level 6. Another person reported it being at level 4. It's as if it's looking at a different, non-level 10 gun and copying its level. I was able to fully upgrade the specializations right away. Which begs the question, am I able to unlock the Predator skins if I'm already passed the first 6 levels?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unlock the Tramboncino for the first time, and deploy.
What happens when the bug occurs? The gun will level up from 0 to a random higher number.
What should be happening instead? It should stay at 0.

I unlocked my Tramboncino today and before I even used it, the weapon was at level 6. Another person reported it being at level 4. It's as if it's looking at a different, non-level 10 gun and copying its level. I was able to fully upgrade the specializations right away. Which begs the question, am I able to unlock the Predator skins if I'm already passed the first 6 levels?

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 9 of 22 (1,051 Views)

Re: Tramboncino Unlocks at Higher Level (6)

★ Novice

According to Forum, it says Tromboncino rifle is inherited with Commando Carbine and it duplicates level. Happened to me too. I already unlocked all assignment for Commando Carbine and Tromboncino rifle came with maxed out level. Of course I can't neither progress level anymore, unlocking predator skin or assignment. So many hiccups in regard of assignments which is vague and so buggy...

Message 10 of 22 (1,030 Views)