Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? One of the servers from Germany
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02.05.19 15.00
Summarize your bug I selected the Improved Grenades upgrade as it would supposedly help me deal damage to vehicles (as per Tides of War Assignment), it turn out it doesn't deal any damage to them as the grenade doesn't seem to explode. It didn't matter if I was close (under 10 meter) or over 30 meter away when fired. Regardless, the stock grenade doesn't have a minimum range anyway (which might be a bug too, though it does only deal some 60 damage to infantry).
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Select the Improved Grenades specialization and fire at a vehicle.
What happens when the bug occurs? The grenade doesn't explode and I get no points.
What should be happening instead? It should explode on impact and deal more damage than the non-Improved version.

As you can see it deals no damage on direct hits.

While the non-Improved Grenade does and you can actually both hear and see the grenade falling of the turret Frown

Message 2 of 18 (2,063 Views)

Tromboncino M28 - Improved Grenade deals no damage to tanks

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? German one
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02.05.19 15.00
Summarize your bug I equipped the Improved Grenade specialization for the Tromboncino M28 and used it against tanks, but it didn't deal damage at any time. Tried it against a Valentine, Transport and Tiger and it didn't do anything against any of them. It just looked and sounded like it bounced away. The range didn't matter either as I hit vehicles from under 10 meter to over 30 meter away. The non-improved grenade works fine against vehicles.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Equip the Improved Grenade specialization and fire at a tank.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing, with is the major issue here. It really just looks like the grenade won't explode on impact.
What should be happening instead? It should deal more damage than the non-Improved version.

First video shows the damage of the non-Improved Grenade specialization (and yes, the first shot is way above the tank).

The second one shows two direct hits with the Improved Grenade, both dealing no damage and no visible or audible explosion. The second shot is especially taunting as you can see the grenade just fall down after the hit.

Message 1 of 18 (1,355 Views)

Re: Tromboncino M28 Bug - Improved Grenades deal no damage to vehicles

★ Novice
He's right, please fix this dice.....
Message 3 of 18 (1,913 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Happening to me too. Please fix. This is the dopest gun to be released in ToW so far and it's got the worst bug. The Grenade doesn't deal ANY damage to ANYTHING or create an explosion once it's been upgraded.

Message 4 of 18 (1,818 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Same here Frown
Message 5 of 18 (1,718 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same.
Message 6 of 18 (1,695 Views)

★★ Pro

My tank was destroyed by a Tromboncino this morning so it's working for somebody.

Message 7 of 18 (1,692 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

it works without specialization, deals from 5-8 to 12-14 dmg to tanks. 55 dmg to inf.

watch videos in main post

Message 8 of 18 (1,681 Views)

★ Guide
it is working on normal granades but there is upgrade (lvl 4) that gives u nades with lower range and 0 dmg to anything at any range u try (they were supposed to be more anti-tank)
Message 9 of 18 (1,625 Views)

★ Novice
Same, I thought it at least does damage to non armored vehicles, but no.
Message 10 of 18 (1,381 Views)