Trip mine no damage to enforcers

by DaiJooky

Original Post

Trip mine no damage to enforcers

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug An Ariel enforcer triggered mine point blank, took absolutely zero damage
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Daijooky
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? O1/13/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 06:50 AM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Set a trip mine and have an enforcer trip it
What happens when the bug occurs? They took no damage from the mine
What do you expect to see? Them take appropriate amount of damage from the mine
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number N/A

So I'm in a match of GA, on Endor on imperial side, I've set two different trip mines at the fuel control console.  Get taken out by an enemy jet trooper, no biggie it happens, and they do directly in front of the console and set my mine off and nothing. It explodes, there's smoke and they proceed to jet off without having taken any damage. Recorded it because I thought maybe I was misinterpreting what happened but nope, exactly as I saw.

Here's the link to the clip:

https://youtu.be/iBnDfOEZpA0

Message 1 of 2 (318 Views)

Re: Trip mine no damage to enforcers

Hello @DaiJooky and thanks for reporting in!

Your video shows perfectly what happens. The jumptrooper killed you and walks straight into the tripmine. 

Keep in mind that the health bar of the enemy that kills you (the one that is shown after you die) shows the health at the moment you die. So if he then takes damage, you will not see that on the screen.

So for example, I get killed by player A and I see his health to be 200. In the screen after I die, I see that player A gets killed by Player B, but I do not see any change in the health of player A. Players A his health was 200 the moment he killed me and that number will always be displayed on my screen.

So in fact, that jumptrooper took a lot of damage from your mine, but you just don't see his health after you die! Tripmines do a lot of damage so he probably was almost dead.

Message 2 of 2 (205 Views)