Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Challenges / Exploration / Bastion Collectibles / Grave Historian
What was your chosen difficulty level? Normal
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Challenges / Exploration / Bastion Collectibles / Grave Historian
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug I've completed Freeplay Expedition challenges for the Tombs, all 4 trials. Finished the story element of the game. It shows all 4 trials are at 4/4. However, in " Challenges / Exploration / Bastion Collectibles / Grave Historian" it shows that I still need the "Legionnaire Artinia Sarcophagus". When going to the Artinia tomb, the sarcophagus has already been opened and this can not be completed.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know what caused this to happen.
What happens when the bug occurs? "Lgeionnaire Artinia Sarcophagus" is not completed in Grave Historian.
What should be happening instead? It should be completed.

Can't complete Grave Historian challenge

Message 1 of 5 (285 Views)

Re: Trial of Artinia complete, Grave Historian incomplete

★★★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me with the Gawnes sarcophagus. Please fix.

Message 2 of 5 (248 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have also exactly same problem.
Message 3 of 5 (241 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same here. But for me its "Legionnaire Cardiff sarcophagus". Playing on PS4

Message 4 of 5 (203 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

Same problem I have but... both with Trial of Artinia and with Trial of Yvenia !  ( Playing on PC )

No answers no fix to this ?

By the way... I also completed gathering more Runes than necessary for Vassa's Triumph quest, im 99 % sure not all Runes were registered to the quest, as I also researched online where I can find the ones I did not on my own. Yet I'm still lacking 3 , 47/50 to complete quest, some of these runes I collected were not registered by the game. Fix for that ? Put a lot of time into it lol.... so I cant complete it.

By the way, also had problem with a Landmark location not registering when I collected it, so couldnt finish that particular exploration quest, but I could fix that on my own by creating a second Pilot and collecting the landmark again. However Runes dont show up in the world a second time if you create a new Pilot... and the Grave Historian quest.. I dont know I dont plan to raise a new Pilot to that level just to be able to complete what I already completed.......... 

Message 5 of 5 (145 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help