Treya "Lord of Betrayal" / C3P0 "Oh My Goodness" interaction

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S7
OS Version Android 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 431-574-452
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Treya mass bonus protection gain against C3P0 "Oh my Goodness" ability - Treya's unique "Lord of Betrayal" is allowing her to gain huge amounts of bonus protection even though it states "when an ally suffers a debuff" - Treya is counting as her own Ally?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Play an arena battle against any Sith team with Treya as the last opponent standing - Your team should be: Finn lead, CLS, Raid Han, R2D2 and C3P0 - Continually use "Oh my Goodness" on Treya
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country England

I am pretty sure this is a bug an not WAI. Basically, when fighting Treya with C3P0 and using his "Oh my Goodness" ability, Treya gains huge stacking bonus protection from her "Lord of Betrayal" unique. I contend that as the ability states "When an ally suffers a debuff" that Treya should not be gaining bonus protection when it is only her left on the battlefield. This makes her unbelievably hard to kill. Here's how it works:

Teams

Attackers - Finn lead, C3P0, CLS, Raid Han, R2D2

Defenders - Typical Sith team with Treya lead and 4 other Sith (Nihlus, Sion, ST and Thrawn lets say)

Attack Pattern

1. I kill all other members of the team and the enemy is left only with Treya

2. All my characters have Translation

3. I use C3P0's "Oh my Goodness" assist attack

4. Treya takes literally no damage and her protection increases

5. I have to attack around 20+ times using "Oh my Goodness" to kill her which can cause timeout

Cause:

1. Treya's "Lord of Betrayal" unique: "When an ALLY suffers a debuff, Darth Treya gains +10% Bonus Protection (stacking), until the end of her next turn"

2. When using "Oh my Goodness" all allies with translation are assisting, with my setup, this means that Treya could be inflicted with 7 debuffs each time (2x confuse & 1x expose from C3P0, 1x expose from CLS, 2x expose from double tap han, 1x expose from R2) - this effectively gives Treya +70% bonus protection each time I use "Oh my Goodness"

What I want to know, is Treya considered her own Ally? - if so, then "Lord of Betrayal" is WAI. If not, why is she gaining bonus protection from debuffs on herself?

Message 1 of 2 (166 Views)

Re: Treya "Lord of Betrayal" / C3P0 "Oh My Goodness" interac

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, yes, Traya is considered an ally. The same stands for all other character abilities that refer to allies, unless otherwise specified in the ability description. Take Emperor Palpatine's leader ability "Emperor of the Galactic Empire" as an example. All the bonuses that apply to allies, includes Palpatine as well.
Hope this helps.

Thanks and happy holidays!
Message 2 of 2 (159 Views)