Treya - Nest sith raid phase 4

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 11
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 234-847-815
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Phase 4 of Sith Raid with just Treya Left again nest repeated loop . Treya kept on attacking . Nest couldn’t do anything. How to reload the game .
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cls lead , Chewbacca, raid Han , Leia , Nest . Nest has to be the last one left alive .
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

C5E79E80-C532-4D18-A40E-9BB7851B96FA.jpeg
Message 1 of 9 (1,001 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Treya - Nest sith raid phase 4

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @z2gop  and thank you for the report.

This is actually not a bug, but working as intended. Darth Traya is using two abilities per turn with a 50% chance to use a third from "Fearsome Foe III" resulting in her use of "Abandon Hope" during those turns which removes 100% turn-meter from the target, leaving Envy's Nest without any chance to take a turn. Eventually, Nest will die and you can complete your run (depends on the difficulty of the Sith Raid and you Nest's level, gear, etc.).

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (943 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @z2gop  and thank you for the report.

This is actually not a bug, but working as intended. Darth Traya is using two abilities per turn with a 50% chance to use a third from "Fearsome Foe III" resulting in her use of "Abandon Hope" during those turns which removes 100% turn-meter from the target, leaving Envy's Nest without any chance to take a turn. Eventually, Nest will die and you can complete your run (depends on the difficulty of the Sith Raid and you Nest's level, gear, etc.).

Message 2 of 9 (944 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand   It was Heroic sith raid , my nest was g12 zeta . I had the game on auto for roughly 15 minutes and the same loop occurred. Treya wasn’t getting any damage and nest couldn’t do anything.

Message 3 of 9 (898 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_HighCommand Problem is NEST will never die. Since she will be getting more and more protection up with each Traya attack. Making it impossible to escape loop.
Message 4 of 9 (861 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ShawDou I’m glad I’m not the only one .
Message 5 of 9 (801 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand  I just ran this again nest did not die after an hour and a half . I had to reboot the game .  This is bug please fix it .

66B1112D-1125-491A-A03D-A721F8FC2D36.jpeg
Message 6 of 9 (601 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@z2gop This is no more a bug than when you use a heavy tmr team against an enemy Nest and the same exact thing happens. So if you knew this situation arises, why would you keep doing it again? Change your team and strategy for p4.

Message 7 of 9 (585 Views)

★ Novice

For me this is also a bug because a game isn't suppose to have an endless loop.

I don't see the interest that having that infinite loop in a game such as Star Wars Gallaxy Og Heroes.

Then, they should give the possibility to Enfist Nest to attack sometimes or disable Traya to take the turn of Enfist Nest.

This is clearly a total bug.

I suppose that a good developper should care about it.

Message 8 of 9 (504 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just had the same thing happen. Technically this isn't a bug, it's just poor game mechanics and shouldn't happen.

Message 9 of 9 (441 Views)