Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Treasure Hunt Expedition site missing on Parkside

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6s Plus
OS Version 14.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I see it when I go to the green area, but it’s just a problem of mine
What do you expect to see? The complete green area, but I see only green grass where should be located the treasure hunt event
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Italy

Hello! With the last update for me came an horrible bug: this is how my green area looks when I’m doing the first expedition event. I can’t do any action, I can’t use the walkie-talkies to find gold bunnies. Did this happen to some of you? By now, EA support did not answered.
I’m really upset 😔

Message 1 of 6 (966 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bug in the green area

EA Live QV Team

@VirettaDilemmi Alrighty, when the next Treasure Hunt comes around, the expedition site should appear for you in Parkside. If it doesn't, tag me and I'll take another look.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (796 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@VirettaDilemmi What about the other sites on the map? Are they normal with dig sites?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 6 (938 Views)

★ Novice

yes, everything is normal except from the green area 

Message 3 of 6 (932 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@VirettaDilemmi Could you send me a PM with your Player ID so I can investigate this issue?

Message 4 of 6 (908 Views)

★ Novice

Sure, thank you! 

Message 5 of 6 (901 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@VirettaDilemmi Alrighty, when the next Treasure Hunt comes around, the expedition site should appear for you in Parkside. If it doesn't, tag me and I'll take another look.

Message 6 of 6 (797 Views)