Traya team times out in galactic challenge on 2 different accounts

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 8 and 12
OS Version 14.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 198-819-546
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Traya/sith squad times out every time they are used in the new conquest challenges. We’re unable to finish the battles and waste energy. It’s happening on both my account and my daughter’s account
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Run traya mirror or against bugs while trying to complete the sith mastery challenge. But we get locked up on both accounts anytime we use traya squad. I’ve lost conquest energy on my account, but I stopped using traya as I have options. My kid’s account doesn’t have that luxury. She depends on her traya squad and has burnt energy at least 5x with the lock up
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country Usa

Jhgg

F4BC138A-E961-4F8C-9B2D-3BD072B62020.jpeg
Message 1 of 5 (211 Views)

Re: Traya team times out in galactic challenge on 2 different accounts

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Hoodlumindahouse and thanks for the report.

From the screenshot you provided, it looks like you were still able to Target Darth Nihilus (although he appears to be out of his usual position). Were you able to attack Darth Nihilus?

We are currently investigating this, but are having trouble reproducing it ourselves. Was there anything in particular that you did that caused this to happen?

TargetDN.png
Message 2 of 5 (200 Views)

★★★ Newbie

He is unbeatable.  It doesnt matter if I go auto or manually attack.  The match times out.  It's happened at least a dozen times using traya squad on 2 different accounts.  And I hope u noticed that dn is not visible in that screen shot.  The game literally locks up and I have no opportunity

@EA_UltraSlide wrote:

From the screenshot you provided, it looks like you were still able to Target Darth Nihilus (although he appears to be out of his usual position). Were you able to attack Darth Nihilus?

We are currently investigating this, but are having trouble reproducing it ourselves. Was there anything in particular that you did that caused this to happen?

for offense  

Message 3 of 5 (197 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have used my standard traya squad that works in every other event for years..  My kid had to modify her traya squad and substitute  dooku in place of thrawn.   There is nothing that I did that constitutes this problem.  It's quite insulting that after going through all the parameters that are required to finally 'speak'  to a real person, and the response I get is ;what did I do wrong;.  It's a game provided by you that I participate in for enjoyment.  I have reported a problem that is reoccurring.  I am not asking for a handout.  I am asking that the problem is fixed.

@Hoodlumindahouse wrote:

He is unbeatable.  It doesnt matter if I go auto or manually attack.  The match times out.  It's happened at least a dozen times using traya squad on 2 different accounts.  And I hope u noticed that dn is not visible in that screen shot.  The game literally locks up and I have no opportunity

@EA_UltraSlide wrote:

for offense  

do you need a dozen screen shots ?  I can provide them if necessary,  Ill have to sign in and lose on both accounts.  

Message 4 of 5 (185 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The current ea is unaccepted 

Message 5 of 5 (184 Views)