Traya freeze in P3 (android)

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Tab A
OS Version Android 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 887-538-493
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug I was chugging along in Phase 3 with a great Chex Mix run and toppled Traya again. Then she sat there swirling in purple and that was it. No commands available for anyone. It has been a long time since I've seen this bug. Had to shutdown the game and start it over. Did anyone every explain what is happening here and if there is any way to avoid it? I remember this happening quite frequently in the past.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Experiment in Phase 3 of Sith Raid
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Sith Raid P3.

I was chugging along in Phase 3 with a great Chex Mix run and toppled Traya again. Then she sat there swirling in purple and that was it. No commands available for anyone. It has been a long time since I've seen this bug. Had to shutdown the game and start it over. Has anyone every explained what is happening here and if there is any way to avoid it?

Message 1 of 4 (407 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Traya freeze in P3 (android)

EA Live QV Team

Hello @nottenst and thanks for reporting this.

We have attempted to reproduce it but were unable. We have also checked the logs available to us and cannot see anything that may have caused this. Please ensure that you have a stable and strong internet connection when playing to rule out any network issues.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (352 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hello @nottenst and thanks for reporting this.

We have attempted to reproduce it but were unable. We have also checked the logs available to us and cannot see anything that may have caused this. Please ensure that you have a stable and strong internet connection when playing to rule out any network issues.

Message 2 of 4 (353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Phase 3 Treya stopped attacking, network connection is fine. Still stuck that way as I type been sitting with no change for awhile. Screen shot attached . It will stay stuck until I reatart the app but I havn't yet since I will lose my progress.

Screenshot_20200809-213639.png
Message 3 of 4 (294 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Restarted was able to use the same team then after one attack stopped again. My internet connection is strong as I mentioned before, here is another screen shot this time it froze on my turn.

Screenshot_20200809-220619.png
Message 4 of 4 (277 Views)