Traya Omicron removal

★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Smartphone
OS Version android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 349269392
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In GA, my roster was locked before Traya omicron was reset and materials was given us back, during attack phase, Traya was still displayed with her omicron on but when I used her in a battle with a whole sith team, her omicron didn't work against a Lord Vader team, only Traya was given protection up (from her unique ability non omicron), none of the other sith was given any protection up.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country

In GA, my roster was locked before Traya omicron was reset and materials was given us back, during attack phase, Traya was still displayed with her omicron on but when I used her in a battle with a whole sith team, her omicron didn't work against a Lord Vader team, only Traya was given protection up (from her unique ability non omicron), none of the other sith was given any protection up.

Message 1 of 8 (434 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Traya Omicron removal

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

This is working as intended. This omicron was reworked last week. 

The omicron works only in Grand Arenas and if there are no enemy Dark Side Galactic Legends:

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (419 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

This is working as intended. This omicron was reworked last week. 

The omicron works only in Grand Arenas and if there are no enemy Dark Side Galactic Legends:

Message 2 of 8 (420 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This IS NOT working as displayed, even if it is how it is supposed to have happened. Locked in rosters are still showing the omnicron. Players have every right to expect a displayed power TO WORK.

Is it so much to ask that displayed powers work?

This bug happened to me too. 

Message 3 of 8 (372 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My fight was against Darth Malgus with no GL.

Message 4 of 8 (371 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Traya also did not cleanse, so not only did the omni get removed, but the entire power.

Message 5 of 8 (354 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Kit changes can occur in the middle of the GAC and not be circumvented by the lock. So it is consistent with precedent. 

Message 6 of 8 (323 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Exactly, it was locked in before removal AND showed, but wasn’t working.

For this week, I reapplied the omicron to Traya before joining GA… I made a specific point to do this as I was waiting to join GA until I’d decided to reapply or not, and now in GA, the omicron is not showing. 

Message 7 of 8 (307 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Removing the power entirely is not consistent with how it was handled outside of the locked power in GAC. Outside of GAC, only the omni was removed.

Removing the power and still showing it being active is both deceptive and not consistent.

Message 8 of 8 (285 Views)