Accepted Solution

Traya Lead working as intended?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? general issue
OS Version general issue
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug This is part of Traya‘s leader ability: „When an enemy gains a buff outside of their turn, they lose 50% Offense until the end of their next turn.“ According to the description and also to the mechanics on swgoh.gg, where it says, the 50% are multiplicative, two buffs outside of the enemies should result in -75% damage. (100% - 50% = 50%; 50% - 50% of that = 25%) I‘ve just seen this video and Yoda still did 20k damage despite having gained 6 buffs out of his turn. And 6 times 50% damage reduction would result in only 1.53% damage left over.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? https://youtu.be/YmjTW92mw8E That‘s the link to the video. There isn‘t much out there on Bastila lead yet.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country

All information about the Traya Lead bug (?) is contained in the summary.
However there's also a bug in the German version of the answers HQ. It's impossible to select product and platform on iOS devices and on Windows. (Tried it in Firefox and in Chrome on Windows 7)
For this reason it's also impossible to send a bug report in the German version of the forum, because the two boxes are mandatory to be filled.

German answers HQ product selection

German answers HQ platform selection

Message 1 of 5 (543 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Traya Lead working as intended?

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Bl4ckDe4th88 and thank you for the report.

The description doesn't specify that this is stacking for each buff gained outside of turn, therefore the -50% is only applied once. Please keep in mind, that swgoh.gg is a 3rd party website.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (542 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Bl4ckDe4th88 and thank you for the report.

The description doesn't specify that this is stacking for each buff gained outside of turn, therefore the -50% is only applied once. Please keep in mind, that swgoh.gg is a 3rd party website.

Message 2 of 5 (543 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Sorry forgot to answer your last point.

There is no German Bug report section for SWGoH, which is why you are unable to select those fields. I forward that to the responsible team, to improve it.

Message 3 of 5 (475 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Ok. I‘m aware of swgoh.gg being third party only. But as far as I know, they‘re looking into the code of the game and are therefore pretty accurate. Then the multiplicative part probably means, that it‘s multiplicated with other buffs / debuffs.
Furthermore the wording could imply, that the damage reduction gets applied for each buff gained. Now I know, that that‘s not the case, but maybe the wording could be improved.
Message 4 of 5 (457 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Perfect! 👍  (second answer)

Message 5 of 5 (450 Views)