Traya Isolate and Unique Bug

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S 6
OS Version 6.0.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 313-466-624
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Isolate: Can't gain buffs; can't attack or gain positive effects out of turn; allies can't attack or gain positive effects during this unit's turn. Unique (Lord of Betrayal): At the start of each Sith ally's turn, Traya dispels all debuffs on them and deals damage equal to 5% of their Max Health for each debuff dispelled. If a Sith is isolated and also has debuffs at the start of their turn, Traya should still dispel those debuffs. First, Isolate is a little unclear exactly what a positive effect is, but I think it's fair to assume that includes dispelling debuffs. However, in this situation, Traya is not gaining any positive effects during the isolated Sith's turn, nor is the Sith gaining a positive effect during another unit's turn. Traya is granting a positive effect (not a buff) during the Sith's turn. The sith is gaining a positive effect (dispelling debuffs) during their own turn, but those debuffs do not get dispelled while Isolated. The intention of isolate is for the unit to be unable to interact with other units outside of their turn, as it is worded, it is incorrect. I don't know if this is a wording error or a gameplay error.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This bug can only happen when there are 2 Trayas in play. One Traya must isolate an opposing Sith, and then that SIth needs to also receive other debuffs. On that Sith's turn, those debuffs will not be dispelled.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Message 1 of 14 (983 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Traya Isolate and Unique Bug

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Malgrin and thank you for the report.

We have flagged this for further investigation now.

View in thread

Message 9 of 14 (914 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
Isolate specifically states that dispelling a debuff counts as a positive effect so no, you cannot receive a dispel of debuffs while Isolated.

*Positive effects include:
Turn Meter Gain
Health Recovery
Protection Recovery
Assist Attack
Buffs
Revive
[B]Ally Dispel[/B]
Health Equalization
Cooldown reduction

Taken from Traya Character Kit:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/160410/character-strategy-darth-traya
Message 2 of 14 (1,044 Views)

★ Apprentice

You're missing half the point. Read Isolate really carefully. Traya is dispelling debuffs on the SIth's turn. Isolate says you can't gain positive effects outside of turn. This means that Traya should be able to dispel debuffs on a sith during that sith's turn while isolated.

Message 3 of 14 (921 Views)

★ Apprentice

I see that you're right about the positive effects -- but that's ignoring half my point

Message 4 of 14 (918 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand

Could you unsolve this? The 'solution' looks at a part of my post where I assume his solution is right. That still doesn't solve the main contention in my post. The wording around isolate says that you can't gain positive effects outside the turn, nor others gain positive effects during your turn, but in this case the sith would be gaining positive effects during its own turn...which doesn't contradict isolate.
"in this situation, Traya is not gaining any positive effects during the isolated Sith's turn, nor is the Sith gaining a positive effect during another unit's turn. Traya is granting a positive effect (not a buff) during the Sith's turn."

Message 5 of 14 (884 Views)

@Malgrin You can "unsolve" it. Go to the 3 dots on the top right of the post that was marked as the solution. Click on it, and select "Not the Solution" (or something along those lines) and you can remove that designation.

★ Apprentice

Ah, thanks

Message 7 of 14 (867 Views)

★ Apprentice

Huh, another inconsistency. If you isolate Traya, she still dispels debuffs on other Sith. If an isolated hero can't be cleansed on their own turn, then Traya shouldn't cleanse others while she is isolated.

Message 8 of 14 (839 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Malgrin and thank you for the report.

We have flagged this for further investigation now.

Message 9 of 14 (915 Views)

★ Guide

Excellent find @Malgrin. This is similar to revive in and out of turn with sion. Revive like cleanse is a positive status effect and should work during isolated characters turn. During that ally turn positive effects that are not buffs should work. 

Message 10 of 14 (815 Views)