Original Post

Accepted Solution

Translation triggers Intermediary

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone X
OS Version 12.1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug C-3PO’s buff “Translation” is described as being a unique buff. As such, it should not be triggering the part of C-3PO’s “Intermediary” ability that states: Each time a Galactic Republic or Ewok ally gains a different, non-unique, non-Protection buff, they gain 15% Protection Up for 2 turns (does not stack with itself) But it is definitely adding the 15% Protection Up whenever a Galactic Republic ally gains Translation. Because of the zeta on “Wait for Me,” C-3PO and R2-D2 start every battle with Translation and Prot Up. This seems to be isolated to Translation. I attempted spreading Secret Intel around GR allies, and it did not trigger the Protection Up. ‌
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Simply apply Translation to any Galactic Republic ally.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone X
OS Version 12.1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 692-139-485
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug C-3PO’s buff “Translation” is described as being a unique buff. As such, it should not be triggering the part of C-3PO’s “Intermediary” ability that states: Each time a Galactic Republic or Ewok ally gains a different, non-unique, non-Protection buff, they gain 15% Protection Up for 2 turns (does not stack with itself) But it is definitely adding the 15% Protection Up whenever a Galactic Republic ally gains Translation. Because of the zeta on “Wait for Me,” C-3PO and R2-D2 start every battle with Translation and Prot Up. This seems to be isolated to Translation. I attempted spreading Secret Intel around GR allies, and it did not trigger the Protection Up.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start any battle with C-3PO. Once he grants himself Translation, he will gain Protection Up.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

B0B0A220-C8CA-4FA8-99D0-19EF58779B56.jpeg
Message 1 of 2 (367 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Translation triggers Intermediary

EA Live QV Team

Hi @JackHColwell and thank you for the report.

We've flagged this for review now.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (354 Views)

All Replies

Re: Translation triggers Intermediary

EA Live QV Team

Hi @JackHColwell and thank you for the report.

We've flagged this for review now.

Message 2 of 2 (355 Views)