Transgendered

by nattesol

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transgendered

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Apple ipad Pro 10,5
OS Version iOS 11,3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003506752270
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Transgender They have just been married, the husband does not live in my household. He shows up at the wedding party in ladies clothes and shoes, and with breast’s . though with male face ,as he has a beard .
What do you expect to see? A husband dressed in male clothing ,without breasts, and with man shoes.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Denmark
Additional feedback I can’t send screenshots though I have some , because it says the foto is to big , I don’t know how to make file smaller. She has married to the lawyer in the game.

Transgender
They have just been married, the husband does not live in my household. He shows up at the wedding party in ladies clothes and shoes, and with breast’s . though with male face ,as he has a beard .

Message 1 of 9 (684 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Transgendered

★ Apprentice

Okay It seems to be fixed again 😅

I rebooted my iPad  ,closed everything down, and went in the game again ; and he is a male character again. Really strange experience!!!!

Though now that he is back in men’s clothes ,he is not wearing his suit, as he usually is. Now he is in jeans and a sweater, a bit annoying as it is their wedding party.

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (971 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Okay It seems to be fixed again 😅

I rebooted my iPad  ,closed everything down, and went in the game again ; and he is a male character again. Really strange experience!!!!

Though now that he is back in men’s clothes ,he is not wearing his suit, as he usually is. Now he is in jeans and a sweater, a bit annoying as it is their wedding party.

Message 2 of 9 (972 Views)

★ Apprentice
My male sim was dressed in the female lawyer outfit and listed and the sister and aunt
Message 3 of 9 (514 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I have a male sims that has a female voice, and can only change into female clothes... he’s the only male sim I have ATM so it’s kinda annoying 🤨
Message 4 of 9 (506 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yeah. That’s the same with mine. At first it was a male then one day I went to work and had a female body and couldn’t change clothes or hair because it was all female items 🤷🏽‍♀️
Message 5 of 9 (496 Views)

★ Apprentice
It was the same after I retired. When I interact it’s a female voice and it says aunt not uncle. EA didn’t fix it
Message 6 of 9 (492 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I was considering retiring him and was wondering what would happen, thanks for that info. He hasn’t come up for retirement yet, but I may as well just let him go 😭👋
Message 7 of 9 (458 Views)

★ Apprentice
No problem 😃
Message 8 of 9 (446 Views)

★★★★ Guide

So, a little update on that male sims with the high voice, he won't retire, I'm sure this is that retirement bug, but it just seems kinda odd that he was bugged with changing genders, and now he wont retire, but I will say, I did change him back to male, I had to work on him a bit to make him look the way he use to but he had all his traits, job and relationships in tact... so not sure why he's decided not to retire, I do have an addition male now, and today he jumped sides as well and has become female, I changed him back, when it comes time for him to retire, I'll check back and let ppl know if he's able to retire.... 

Message 9 of 9 (403 Views)