Update 1.10 Traits Still Stuck

by xMRxDopeness

Original Post

Traits don't progress

★★ Novice

Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Traits don't progress
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After a game no matter league or streets, on the objectives tab.
What happens when the bug occurs? All traits are shown as max level. No progression in the details.
What should be happening instead? Traits should progress depending on the stats I got in the game.
How severe is the bug? C - Medium

Only on one of my four characters
Message 1 of 3 (1,898 Views)

Update 1.10 Traits Still Stuck

★ Novice

Product: NBA LIVE 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Traits
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By fixing/patching an ongoing issue that has been posted multiple times by multiple people.
What happens when the bug occurs? Traits are locked at level 1 or 2 even when we have reached the requirements to progress them to the next level
What should be happening instead? We should be unlocking the next level to progress traits/badges
How severe is the bug? B - Major

Please fix this issue. It is currently patch 1.10 but it still has not been resolved when this recurring issue has been posted multiple a couple of patches ago. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3 (1,780 Views)

Re: Traits don't progress

★★ Novice

Everything freezing progression wise do to the activation of the superstar trait. After lengthy chat reports the they you to create a second I'D. NO WAY I'M DOING THAT I'D LOSE ONLINE SERVICES 

Message 3 of 3 (1,447 Views)