Training in the Force (Second Combat Style) Mission Bugged

by DabLifer

Original Post

Highlighted

Training in the Force (Second Combat Style) Mission Bugged

★★★ Newbie

I'm unable to complete the "Training in the Force" mission to unlock my second combat style. Everytime I launch the mission, it plays the first cutscene, then the Reflection in the Force NPC pops up on the little bridge. I try to talk to him, it just replays the same initial cutscene, then pops me on the bridge again. It's an endless loop and never progresses the quest/mission itself. There's also two of the same NPC overlapping each other, it's really strange. I attached a screenshot of it.

Any suggestions/fixes/help is appreciated. Thanks!

Message 1 of 5 (608 Views)

Re: Training in the Force (Second Combat Style) Mission Bugged

★★★ Newbie

Any fix for this yet?

Message 2 of 5 (495 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still no fix?

Message 3 of 5 (322 Views)

★★★ Novice

Are you F2P, Preferred, or Active sub?  First 2 options won't work.  I've been helping a preferred friend with same issue.  If you're a sub then there's a bigger issue,  sigh.

Message 4 of 5 (300 Views)

Champion

Hey there! If you aren't a subscriber, that might be the root of your issue here as only subscribers can pick a second combat style. If you're a subscriber and pick a second combat style and your subscription later lapses, you will be stuck in the combat style you were specialized into when your subscription lapsed until you decide to subscribe again.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I am a forum volunteer. I do not work for EA.
Message 5 of 5 (282 Views)
Twitter Stream

Check out the current server status for Star Wars™ : The Old Republic™.

View More

Bug Reports

Found a bug in-game? Let us know! If you are a Subscriber and in-game, you can type /bug. Or head over and post on the Bug Report Forums.

View More

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help