Product: UFC 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Matty1Monopoly
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 00:00 AM
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 8/15/2020
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug In training I get the make 5 combinations land and can only fail 1. Sometimes I land a jab, straight, low kick and it both simultaneously registers and counts as a fail. There have also been times where I didn't throw a punch (not interrupted, just didn't push a button) and it counts as a fail. I keep restarting this training session and it is just loaded with bugs.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to career mode, train until they want you to do combinations. It is very picky about when a combo lands & when it doesn't land.
What happens when the bug occurs? It fails the training scenario.
What do you expect to see? I expect this not to be a training requirement because it's such * about when something registers as a hit and when it doesn't. This mode is just aggravating and adds nothing to the career mode. I wish they would just remove it. The career mode in general for UFC 4 is just a complete * show where they copied & pasted the worst elements from UFC 3's career mode.

In training I get the make 5 combinations land and can only fail 1. Sometimes I land a jab, straight, low kick and it both simultaneously registers and counts as a fail.

There have also been times where I didn't throw a punch (not interrupted, just didn't push a button) and it counts as a fail. I keep restarting this training session and it is just loaded with bugs.

I expect this not to be a training requirement because it's such * about when something registers as a hit and when it doesn't. This mode is just aggravating and adds nothing to the career mode. I wish they would just remove it. The career mode in general for UFC 4 is just a complete * show where they copied & pasted the worst elements from UFC 3's career mode.

Message 1 of 1 (772 Views)