Townies disappeared

by scarletballerina

Original Post

Townies disappeared

★★★ Newbie
I moved to a new lot in willow creek and now there are no townies milling around in the public spaces or friends visiting Frown

The park and other neighbourhoods populate townies if I visit them but there are no longer any around my sims new house. I moved my sims from potter splay to oakenstead.

Playing with no mods or cc on windows 7.
Message 1 of 5 (1,260 Views)

Re: Townies disappeared

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,246 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just to add to this, I have had all unplayed townies disappear spontaneously unrelated to moving house ... although I can't tell if it coincides with any other event. The game does regenerate new ones once I go to a community lot, but any relationships with old ones is obviously lost.

Message 3 of 5 (1,183 Views)

Hero

Are you sure you have the same issue ? Do you still have Sims in appearing around your house ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (1,167 Views)

Hero

@scarletballerina Is this still an issue for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (973 Views)