Townies become elderly - causes major problems for me!

by Gameboy2936

Original Post

Townies become elderly - causes major problems for me!

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8
OS Version iOS 13.5
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you play the game long enough, you’ll start to see townies (random people you or other players have not made) age into elders - they slouch forward and their hair turns gray.
What do you expect to see? Townies not aging up to elders. They won’t slouch and their hair won’t turn gray.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia 🇦🇺

A common thing that happens in game is that adult townies, after a period of time, age up and become elders. They slouch forward and their hair turns gray, and this is a really big problem for me. I can change their hair color back to what it was before, but their posture still is the same which annoys me so much! They look 10x better as adults, and being elders has caused some animation problems too.

For example, if an elder was receiving a massage, their body somehow cuts through the massage table and some of their body intersects the table. Something simple that annoys me so much.

In the future, I don’t want a SINGLE TOWNIE to become elderly. To me they are much better as adults and aging them up without prompts has caused many problems for me.

The Sims Mobile elderly townie massage table asset error.png

Message 1 of 1 (436 Views)