Townies Elsa Bjergsen and Max Villareal have different hair color after aging up

by Stonders

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Townies Elsa Bjergsen and Max Villareal have different hair color after aging up

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Together, City Living, Seasons, Get Famous, Discover University, Vampires, Parenthood, StrangerVille, Vintage Glamour
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Age up Elsa Bjergsen and/or Max Villareal, both are Townie children from Windenburg (Get Together).
What happens when the bug occurs? Their hair color is black after aging. Max always ages up bald too, but when you give him hair it's black.
What do you expect to see? They should age up keeping their original hair color, Max should age up with brown hair and Elsa with blond hair.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Get Together was my first pack and it has occurred since then, so I don't think the other packs have anything to do with it.
But in the picture you see Max and Elsa at the start of the game and after they've aged up to Teen. Max always ages up bald, that's why he has two 'after' photos.

Message 1 of 3 (774 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Townies Elsa Bjergsen and Max Villareal have different hair color after agin

Hero
@Stonders I tested this and can't duplicate this issue.

If you change the hair in CAS and back to original before aging up, does it stick ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (715 Views)

All Replies

Re: Townies Elsa Bjergsen and Max Villareal have different hair color after agin

Hero
@Stonders I tested this and can't duplicate this issue.

If you change the hair in CAS and back to original before aging up, does it stick ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (716 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry for the late reply, forgot to check back on this. Thanks for testing, by the way!

But I tried your workaround and that does work, they both aged up with their normal hair color. Thanks!

I might try Repair Game soon to see if the issue still persists, but it's not that big of a deal anyway.

Message 3 of 3 (694 Views)