Tournament Rewards

by weezer42b

Original Post

Tournament Rewards

★ Novice
I have run into another issue with the tournaments. I had this issue a few tournaments ago, and was told that, because I didn't screenshot it, it didn't happen. So I made sure I had one this time. I finished ranked 39 in the Jyn tournament, but received the prize for rank 214, which is a CONSIDERABLE difference. I have attempted to contact customer service, to no real resolution. Your assistance is appreciated. 

I have attempted to work through the customer service emails and live chat, as well as phone calls. No one is able to address my issue other than to say, "Too bad." I am missing a considerable amount of rewards, not just from the Jyn but also the Chirrut tournament. This needs to be addressed and corrected. 
Message 1 of 5 (388 Views)

Re: Tournament Rewards

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @weezer42b

This isn't something we can handle on the forums, it would need to be looked into by one of our game advisers.

If they're saying that nothing further can be done in this case then I'm afraid there's nothing further we're able to do.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 5 (372 Views)

★ Novice
All I've dealt with so far are the entry level CSRs. I've asked repeatedly to be elevated to someone that can address the issue, with no luck so far. The last person I spoke to suggested posting here, in case there are others having the same problems.
Message 3 of 5 (364 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I feel like a fool.  The EA "help" repeats the same steps every time I am cheated of shards, gear and rewards.  I have paid a lot of money to discover this game is rigged. My advice, consider it a slot machine, and if you are hooked, leave it and never look back.  It takes a lot of time to earn a few credits and it just isn't that much fun to justify it.

Message 4 of 5 (299 Views)

★★ Apprentice

No surprise there.

Message 5 of 5 (298 Views)