Touchscreen Freeze iPhone 12 Pro Max

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 12 Pro Max
OS Version iOS 14.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 832-739-891
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug The touch screen freezes while playing the game. This happens occasionally but at least a couple of times per day. The screen will freeze for about 5-10 seconds, then go back to normal. It's completely random when it happens.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have an iPhone 12, probably.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US

The touch screen freezes while playing the game. This happens occasionally but at least a couple of times per day. The screen will freeze for about 5-10 seconds, then go back to normal. It's completely random when it happens. fewfe

Message 1 of 8 (478 Views)

Re: Touchscreen Freeze iPhone 12 Pro Max

EA Live QV Team

Hi @chiefnastynate 

Do you happen to have an estimate of when this has happened to you? Or a video of it occurring?

Message 2 of 8 (471 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide Hello. It happens a few times every day. It happened twice this morning while playing. I don't have a video, and I'm not sure it would help. As it would look like I just stopped clicking on stuff. The game itself isn't freezing, just my ability to interact with it. Sometimes, just before I get control back, I can see buttons pressing, but not doing anything.
Message 3 of 8 (468 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @chiefnastynate 

We can't see anything out of the ordinary when looking at the logs available to us.

We will attempt to source an iPhone 12 Pro Max to attempt to reproduce this.

Message 4 of 8 (459 Views)

EA Live QV Team

We have played on an iPhone 12 Pro Max this morning and didn't run into any screen freezing issues.

Message 5 of 8 (432 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide Okay thanks for checking it out. I reported to Apple as well so maybe it's on their end. If I discover any useful info I'll let you know.
Message 6 of 8 (425 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks and please do!

Message 7 of 8 (423 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@chiefnastynate I have iPhone pro max 12! Apple claims it’s a software problem! Happens multiple times daily and have to turn phone upside down and it works for a little then repeat steps. Annoying
Message 8 of 8 (232 Views)