by the_Babadook2016

Original Post

Toss Play

★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug The toss play is glitched in multiplayer. And people who know this exploit it and it makes the game frustrating and not very enjoyable.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a game against someone running the i formation toss.
What happens when the bug occurs? The defense has no clue what to do, even if you predict what side the run is going to and the player running the play gets a huge gain.
What do you expect to see? A fix for this play so that it's not ridiculous. I have used the prediction mechanic before the play and even when I got the direction the play was going the player I was against ran 80 yards on me.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 02/11/18
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

The toss play is ridiculous. People just run that repeatedly and it's impossible to stop. 

Message 1 of 2 (534 Views)

Re: Toss Play

★★★ Apprentice
What defense are you using to stop it? How good of play recognition, pursuit, and block shedding do your OLBs, CBS, and Safeties have?

If you don’t have good play recognition, pursuit, and ability to get off of blocks then yeah the toss play is going to kill you. Just like it would against a real life team without those skills.
Message 2 of 2 (469 Views)