Torrent bonus bundle says core items owned but I do not own the torrent skin?

by 12245106

Original Post

Re: Unable to Purchase Loba Torrent Bundle. " Core item already owned &

★ Guide

Where i can i see the post?

Message 51 of 281 (459 Views)

★ Guide
@Sylerria Can u let me know if it gets fixed pls i would really appreciate it
Message 52 of 281 (445 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It was in a help chat, not sure how reliable the information is but I need hope 😭

Message 53 of 281 (445 Views)

★ Guide
@GothiccCutie I still dont why they would do such thing for our thick queen
Message 54 of 281 (442 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This is almost making me not want to play the game anymore. Loba is like my only reason I enjoy the game and I was going to drop the $100+ on her heirloom. I was so excited for this skin and now all I have is disappointment. I really hope they fix this, if this was really intended that’s just depressing. 

Message 55 of 281 (433 Views)

★ Guide
@GothiccCutie No changes made yet 🥺😤
Message 56 of 281 (394 Views)

★ Guide
@Abraham6008 I feel really really sad that i have been playing this game and its the first time this happens to me i just feel like quitting apex at this point because if this is happening right now then what will happen in the future with this game
Message 57 of 281 (390 Views)

★ Guide

I feel that there is no reason for us to not buy that skin if we have a r 301 skin that was bought like 4 seasons ago this is just ridiculous and right now idk if i have to buy the bundle full price i would buy anything for the only main i have and thats loba. We have been waiting a long time now for they to fix this bundle is almost to days to fix it and we have still not haven't receive any feedback from them. I am just going to give ip on wanting this skin and just play while watching other people having the skin i wanted the most i know its a epic skin but for me is the best. Thankyou again respawn for having every single loba mains out there unsatisfied. I know respawn probably dont care about us because they make many money but i just wanted to let them know that i am not talking for myself i am talking for every loba main in here and this is RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!

Message 58 of 281 (387 Views)

Re: Torrent bonus bundle says core items owned but I do not own the torrent skin

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue on PC. Should be able to purchase the bundle, but owning the gun skin locks the bundle.

Message 59 of 281 (527 Views)

Please just let us buy the Torrent bundle.

★★★★ Apprentice

There should be no reason that we can’t buy the TORRENT skin from the TORRENT bundle because we own an old R301 skin! I saw that they want feedback on this new system and I think I speak for all of the Loba mains when I say this is absolutely ridiculous. We shouldn’t be locked out of purchasing a skin just because we own something completely unrelated in the bundle!
Respawn, you are just missing out on money by locking willing customers out! 

We were all ready to drop our money on this skin that we’ve been waiting so long for, only to be denied for the silliest reason. 
Please, please change this. 

Message 60 of 281 (353 Views)