Toon upgrades prior to joining not showing up in TW

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? OnePlus 7T Pro 5G
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 969-812-665
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I upgraded a bunch of toons prior to joining TW. To be clear, I had not already joined TW so I didn't need to leave and rejoin. These toons include Hux from G12 to Relic 3, KRU from R1 to R3, Fox from G12 to R5, HK from R2 to R3, Sion from R4 to R5, Thrawn from R2 to R3. None of these toons show the upgrades in my available team in TW. They show correctly outside of TW.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? First time I've seen this bug so I dont know how pervasive it is but I see others have logged the same bug in these forums
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Attached is my in game FO roster that shows the correct level and what I have to choose from in TW which is incorrect. Also there is a in game chat showing my hux upgrade and that I had not joined TW yet as guild members were asking if I was going to join.

Screenshot_20191213-144118.jpg
Screenshot_20191213-122019.jpg
Screenshot_20191213-144536.jpg
Message 1 of 2 (184 Views)

Re: Toon upgrades prior to joining not showing up in TW

★ Apprentice

Here is what it should be and what it shows as in TW. We decided to place it anyway as the initial feedback from EA when I was on the phone with them is that it's prob a visual bug only. That the effective power level is right in game. If they are right, this will be a huge surprise for the person who brings in a run of the mill jtr or cls...

sketch-1576278537552.png
sketch-1576278949561.png
Message 2 of 2 (171 Views)