Took a break from apex legends and now most of my content is GONE!?

by Livinglegend101

Original Post

Took a break from apex legends and now most of my content is GONE!?

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16.0GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? VirtualWeapons
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? N/A
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. N/A
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. N/A
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? N/A
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) N/A
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Most of my cosmetic content is gone?!
What should be happening instead? I should be having all the items I unlocked already!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know how to answer this question, other than please help me get this issue fixed!

I have been asked to come here by a member of help.ea.com to fill out a report to try and get my issue addressed!
I took a small break from Apex Legends and when I went to play the game yesterday (05/10/2019) I noticed most of my purchased/ earned content is MISSING including my Twitch Prime Pathfinder skin. I have spent a lot of money on Apex coins to unlock a lot of cosmetic items and really disappointed/ annoyed its all pretty much vanished into thin air and now asking me to "unlock" it all again?!

The people I have been contact with at EA are:
Saurabh K. and Manish Kumar M.

Saurabh informed me to bring this to attention of the team here too.

Message 1 of 20 (3,774 Views)

Re: Took a break from apex legends and now most of my content is GONE!?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi, do you have examples of other missing content? 

The Twitch Prime pathfinder skin, can you try re-linking your Twitch Prime account and your EA account?

@jasonthestud Hi, you posted on the other thread, but it looks like what you who are reporting is separate to the Twitch Prime issue. Can I check what content you're missing?

Also, can I check approximately how long you both took a break for?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 20 (3,715 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Heya David I’ve tried to re link prime account and that hasn’t worked for pathfinder skin. A lot of my wraith skins, weapons basically nearly every legend is left with 1 legend skin or

none like my LifeLine who I know I had 2 on. Mirage is missing all but one and the rest seem to be very bare and seeing Wraith the way she is killing me at the moment and was looking forward to coming back for season 3. Not just skins are missing but also a lot of voice lines and legend intros/ backgrounds a long with weapon skins that have vanished like my peacekeeper skins and even the crap Moza skins 😂

I never done any content like videos or pictures as I mainly played duo online with my brother at the time but I was crazy on buying apex coins just to get the skins I wanted. 

I’m trying to figure out how I can prove on my side that what I say is true? Is their anything on your side that can check items that was previously unlocked that or now needing to be unlocked again? If so could you work with me on getting that content back? 

I took a break after season 1 and came back near the end of season 2 for a few days (content was fine then) but then stopped playing again. However when I went to play once again in the 5Th of this month I purchased season 3 battle pass and then I released my issue about content missing. 

Message 3 of 20 (3,702 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, sorry for the delay, are your contents still missing today? We had a patch recently that may have addressed this, but I'm not sure. 

If the content is still missing the next step is to reach out to support. 

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 20 (3,647 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi David I can confirm I have checked after patch and the content is STILL missing! 

I contacted support last night (for the Third time) and they tried to back track but could only do 90 days. They said I would need help from here as the team here apparently have better “tools” to address my problem and that they cannot do anything on their side!? 

Nearly £500 is a lot to spend on a game for content that has gone missing, if I can’t get this resolved I am going to have to seek legal information/ advice because this isn’t right at all.

Help.EA keep telling me to come here and apparently they are not allowed to share the conversation. However, they’ve given me a case number and told me not to share this on the public forums..

I am getting a little frustrated now with been told to go here and go there. 

Message 5 of 20 (3,639 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Livinglegend101 I'm having the same issue with my season 3 pass content. I beat the full season. Didnt play again until about 2 weeks before season 4 and bam all my season 3 content is gone but they gave me a bunch of apex packs? Its bewildering that you can spend so much money on a game and then have content taken away or whatever then when you cuase a fuss it's an issue and nobody can't just accredit the content in wich you paid for and had too vigorously play too unlock. I was sent too this forum around my 8th time of contacting eahelp agents.
Message 6 of 20 (3,455 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for reminding me about this! They still never addressed the issue! Because it’s took so long to fix I might actually go to a solicitor with all the prove I’ve got and how it dispersed and that the company have failed to issue my content or credit me back. The customer service is absolutely pathetic too, go here go there etc 

Message 7 of 20 (3,429 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For the both if us you should. How do you get in contact with them. I want this resolved what's the point in spending money and playing rediculoius hours to unlock content too just have it taken away. 

Message 8 of 20 (3,400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was on PS4 took a break and all the legends and skins i had were gone, I had Dead Heat for wingman, I had Mirage unlocked, I had the twitch prime skin for Pathfinder and now its all gone. I know I'm not crazy because when i unlocked Mirage for the SECOND time I already had kills on him when I played my "first" match. What is up with this game ? It seems they don't care because there is no solve to this thread yet.

Message 9 of 20 (3,204 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you solve the problem? i am also missing content after not playing about an year.

Message 10 of 20 (3,029 Views)