Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Splashyrob
Date/time issue occurred 5-16-20 7pm
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug I have so many unopened packs that everytime i try to open them my game crashes and freezes
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy 1663+ packs then try to open them
What happens when the bug occurs? Crashes kicks you to main menu and logs you out of ea servers
What do you expect to see? Fixed immediately
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Please hurry and try to fix this i can’t access any of my coins

Message 1 of 292 (8,410 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Too many unopened packs bug/ crash

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

*UPDATE 5/29*

Thank you for your patience on this for those impacted.

Our Support team has recently been updated on addressing these cases in a timely matter. 

To get this fixed for your account, we must ask you do the following:

1. Open up a case at Help.EA.com or on Twitter at EA Help
  2. Once the case is created and you get in touch with an EA Advisor, they will make sure your information is passed along to the team that will be addressing these for players in the coming days
  3. What if I already have a case open? Please resume the case at your Help site if you have any concerns it was not escalated to the proper department to speak with an Advisor. Our forum staff cannot address any account related issues nor adjust cases already created

We will update this thread with more information as we hear it. Again, we apologize for any impact it's had on recent promotions with Madden Ultimate Team.

*UPDATE 5/26*

Marking this reply as a solution for visibility. This is an account based issue that will need to be manually fixed by the Madden team. To get this fixed, please visit Help.EA.com or contact our EA Help team on Twitter so they can put together a case for you to send it to the Madden team. Our forum staff cannot fix this. Once your case is created you will be updated on it's progress. We sincerely apologize for any disruption it's had on yuor account and thank you for your patience while our teams work to address it for you.

*UPDATE*

Just head back that it's due to hitting the maximum amount of items on your account. Our Madden team will need to address this for your account, so we'll need you to create a case at our Help site Help.EA.com and please reference this post. Advise our Support team this will need to be directed to our Madden Expert team. We apologize for any inconvenience it's caused, but we'll make sure this is addressed as quickly as possible so you can access your content.

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Hey, all.

I'm going to flag this down for the team to be aware of so we can get this addressed for you all. We'll need some specifics though so we can forward your account information along for them to figure out what's causing this. Please reply back to this thread with the following:

• Gamertag/PSN ID
  • XB1/PS4/PC
  • How many total packs do you have?
  • Does it crash on you  when you select unopened packs, select a pack, or during the animation sequence?
  • If you're able to view all the packs, does it crash on you when you try to open every type of pack?
  • Does this still happen after power cycling the console and network?
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 292 (8,274 Views)

All Replies

I cannot Access Unopened Packs

★ Apprentice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Polite_Zombie
Date/time issue occurred May 16th, 2020
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug I purchased alternate offense playbooks with training points because I had an excessive amount and was going to QS the playbooks to have coins. I have in excess of 1600 unopened playbooks but when i go to the unopened pack screen i get the disconnected from server and our server cannot process your request screen.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? purchase a lot (1600) alternate playbook packs without opening them, then try to open them from unopened packs.
What happens when the bug occurs? I am kicked out of ultimate team and told the server cannot process my request.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see a screen with my unopened packs available so i can open them.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I cannot buy any player packs from the store now either, i usually spend a $100 or so a week on packs and cannot do this anymore.

Message 2 of 292 (8,305 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue on PS4

Message 3 of 292 (8,308 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue on PS4 as well... 1608 packs. PLEASE HELP EA! Tons of coin wrapped up in these packs that we cant open!

Message 4 of 292 (8,300 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

*UPDATE 5/29*

Thank you for your patience on this for those impacted.

Our Support team has recently been updated on addressing these cases in a timely matter. 

To get this fixed for your account, we must ask you do the following:

1. Open up a case at Help.EA.com or on Twitter at EA Help
  2. Once the case is created and you get in touch with an EA Advisor, they will make sure your information is passed along to the team that will be addressing these for players in the coming days
  3. What if I already have a case open? Please resume the case at your Help site if you have any concerns it was not escalated to the proper department to speak with an Advisor. Our forum staff cannot address any account related issues nor adjust cases already created

We will update this thread with more information as we hear it. Again, we apologize for any impact it's had on recent promotions with Madden Ultimate Team.

*UPDATE 5/26*

Marking this reply as a solution for visibility. This is an account based issue that will need to be manually fixed by the Madden team. To get this fixed, please visit Help.EA.com or contact our EA Help team on Twitter so they can put together a case for you to send it to the Madden team. Our forum staff cannot fix this. Once your case is created you will be updated on it's progress. We sincerely apologize for any disruption it's had on yuor account and thank you for your patience while our teams work to address it for you.

*UPDATE*

Just head back that it's due to hitting the maximum amount of items on your account. Our Madden team will need to address this for your account, so we'll need you to create a case at our Help site Help.EA.com and please reference this post. Advise our Support team this will need to be directed to our Madden Expert team. We apologize for any inconvenience it's caused, but we'll make sure this is addressed as quickly as possible so you can access your content.

EA Help on Twitter

Live-Support

Hey, all.

I'm going to flag this down for the team to be aware of so we can get this addressed for you all. We'll need some specifics though so we can forward your account information along for them to figure out what's causing this. Please reply back to this thread with the following:

• Gamertag/PSN ID
  • XB1/PS4/PC
  • How many total packs do you have?
  • Does it crash on you  when you select unopened packs, select a pack, or during the animation sequence?
  • If you're able to view all the packs, does it crash on you when you try to open every type of pack?
  • Does this still happen after power cycling the console and network?
Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 292 (8,275 Views)

★ Novice

• Gamertag - SexyGodof2k
  • XB1
  • How many total packs do you have? Around 1800
  • Does it crash on you  when you select unopened packs, select a pack, or during the animation sequence? when I select unopened packs
  • If you're able to view all the packs, does it crash on you when you try to open every type of pack? not able to view all the packs
  • Does this still happen after power cycling the console and network? yes

Message 6 of 292 (8,265 Views)

★★★ Novice

Gamertag: shuffler3693

System: PS4

Total Packs: 1608

When does it crash: I select unopened packs and a red screen that says "unopened packs" in top left corner pulls up for half a second before disconnecting me from the server. It says "connection lost: you have lost your connection to the EA server. You will be unable to access any online features until you sign in to the EA servers again."

Viewing packs: Cannot view or click on packs at all, it kicks me out of the server before I can see any of them.

Consistent problem: I have restored licenses, deleted saved files and PSN account, and rebuilt the PS4 as well.

Message 7 of 292 (8,262 Views)

Community Manager

@walshaidan67 

Thanks for the quick response!

Just head back that it's due to hitting the maximum amount of items on your account. Our Madden team will need to address this for your account, so we'll need you to create a case at our Help site Help.EA.com and please reference this post. Advise our Support team this will need to be directed to our Madden Expert team. We apologize for any inconvenience it's caused, but we'll make sure this is addressed as quickly as possible so you can access your content.

EA Help on Twitter

Live-Support

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 292 (8,262 Views)

Can't Open Packs

★★ Novice

I am not able to click on the "unopened packs" tab within MUT. Everytime I do it says I have been disconnected from the EA servers. I am still able to purchase packs and open them right then and play online games. This has been a problem for 5-6 days now and I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and speaking with multiple people on the live support. No help...

Message 9 of 292 (7,646 Views)

★★★ Novice

How will we know when this is fixed?

Message 10 of 292 (8,179 Views)