Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Too Many Females have body hair

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? High school
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to any female npc and see her hairy chest
What happens when the bug occurs? Every female sim has now all body covered whats not really realistic and makes me really sad we should atleast have te option of wanting or not body hair on sims
What do you expect to see? Its ok if some of them are hairy but i want non-hairy sims of course
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Updated to new version

Just want my sims to be bald on all body again 

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 40 (10,684 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Generated female Sims have thick body hair too often

Hero

Adjusted frequency of body hair on randomized Sims to be slightly less excessive.

Fixed in Patch 1.103.250/1.84

Please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 40 of 40 (2,203 Views)

All Replies

Re: Why all females npc are hairy?

Hero
@anninhasimmers Did you check the settings for the body hair on the Sim ? Are they set to growing ?

At what point did you remove your mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 40 (10,648 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Where can i do that? Cause the only option i see is in the cas and it only works in the especific sim i am creating, i supose… if not i will try that too, i deinstalled everything and did a new save to see if it would stil happen and same, even when i randomize sims on cas theres a big chance my woman will have the most hairy chest i ever seen

Message 3 of 40 (10,603 Views)

Hero
@anninhasimmers Yes, in CAS.

You mean you get a Sim randomized that has hair and you need to change it to none ? I personally haven't seen that.

My own female Sims do grow hair on arms and legs but not on the chest and I haven't noticed it on NPCs at all.

Have you also tried a fresh user folder (renaming the old) for testing purposes and tried a new save that way or just reinstalled the game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 40 (10,547 Views)

★★★ Guide

I play without mods/cc and an above-average amount of female Sims have the hairiest chest option applied. It isn't everyone but it's definitely more than I would have expected.

Message 5 of 40 (10,531 Views)

EA Staff

Hello All,

If anyone of you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share a video or your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Thanks!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 6 of 40 (10,289 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Too Many NPC Females have body hair

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Definitely caused by neighborhood stories allowing NPC's to move in and out and change jobs. Some NPC's obviously need to be flagged as other than normal NPC's. (like how some have the hidden "Weirdo" trait so that they cannot die.)  The original Agnes and Agatha that cannot be found in household management move into the world or change jobs because there's nothing preventing that from happening. The game then tries to create new ones but creates them within the household management as "not in current world" residents. . They'll show up to work in the stall when created but then almost immediately leave.. So the game just creates clones of them over and over. I'm guessing, because it needs a sim with the hidden "crumplebottom" trait to work those stalls?

The same thing can happen with Father Winter in that he'll not actually be Father Winter if he moves into a residence or gets another job and so you can't ask him for presents when he shows up. However, since he does start as a manageable household this can be fixed by making sure he's "currently not in the world" and then turning off all the neighborhood story settings for him. 

Basically neighborhood stories needs to be fixed so that it does not include certain NPC's. 

Message 7 of 40 (10,206 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Too Many NPC Females have body hair

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@anninhasimmersAnd if you generate a baby girl in CAS using a male and a female as parents, it allways seems to have chest hair.

Just generate one and age her up.

Message 8 of 40 (10,188 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict female sims for me have no "enable growth" option because facial hair isn't available to them, it is on male sims. But female sims still have obvious "male" chest hair.
even on vanilla game.
Message 9 of 40 (10,119 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@nfsrpfan You can enable growth on the body hair separately (each one of them)

If you don't have that, you might need to repair your game.

Bild_2022-09-11_125708442.png

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 40 (10,103 Views)