by freakyteen21

Original Post

Tons more bugs in university

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all but my first pet stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the game in university and go to foxbury's larry lagoon.
What happens when the bug occurs? I've had fire toilets (stalls) and a sim died. I've had a sim freeze to death outside when it was cool and they were fully dressed. I've had sims steal everything they could, from sinks, tables, couches to pianos, tv, etc. Cancelled interaction, specifically when my sim is eating anything from the uni cafeteria, or studying at the research computer.
What do you expect to see? I expect toilets NOT to catch fire when a sim is using it. I expect sims not to freeze to death in spring when the temperature is cool and they are fully dressed. I expect sims not to steal everything in sight. I expect to see actions not cancelled unless it was directed to be cancelled.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. newest patch update with the smaller saucer lights.

fire toilets weren't an issue for me prior to this update.

Message 1 of 1 (191 Views)