Re: Tomb of Miktrull Chest bug - Don't have fire lamps to burn vines around swit

by Smokem32

Original Post

Re: Tomb of Miktrull Chest bug - Don't have fire lamps to burn vines around swit

★★ Novice
@DoodleDrew40 Nevermind, I got it thanks to your advice! Thanks!
Message 11 of 31 (2,723 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue last night 12/19/2019 and it’s the only thing that’s stopping me from 100% chest completion 

Message 12 of 31 (2,679 Views)

Re: Zeffo - Tomb of Miktrull: fire orbs not resetting in pit room

★★★ Newbie

Same for me on the Xbox version. Really annoying as I can’t complete the world without it. 😒

Message 13 of 31 (1,062 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happened to me to. It sucked. I figured out a workaround as well. If you go back to the central hub area, you can grab a lantern off the wall there, then launch it up onto the high platform on the right. Then run back to the “wet” hallway, climb up the claimable wall, and access the lantern there. From there you set it down so that it’s retreavable after you jump the gap to the bridge where the original lanterns were and suck it across the gap with force pull. And then HOPE your aim is good so you don’t have to do al that again. 

Message 14 of 31 (1,315 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey so if it helps I saw one on the other bridge past the chest, turns out it was the one I threw that was causing the lanterns to not respawn. Maybe check around to see if you can find one, it seems to be if they get thrown and are still around, lantern's in that area won't respawn till it's destroyed. 

Message 15 of 31 (1,293 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Its funny because I didn't really know how else to do it so I just assumed I was supposed to take the fire orb and force push it straight up and it worked.  If there's a "right" way to do this, I sure as heck couldn't figure it out.  

All I know about the respawn is the orbs seem to only respawn when the magnet thing is activated/deactivated.  They weren't there at all until I activated the magnet switch at least once.

Could be a bug or just designed this way, either way, just grab an orb, walk around, and chuck it skyward Standard smile

Message 16 of 31 (1,263 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Took me 7-8 times but it actually worked so tyvm!!

Message 17 of 31 (1,217 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happened to me too. The targeting with force push has a lot to be desired and if the lamps don't break or are extinguished by water, they won't respawn when they fall into free air.

I did what DoodleDrew40 suggested. I carried a lamp from the first area past the gravity well and down the hallway. I aimed for the peak of the arch at the end and after a few tries the lamp passed through the water and burned the vines.

Message 18 of 31 (1,176 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have you managed to get the lanterns to respawn yet?

I have the same issue, I've tried leaving the planet and coming back and still does not respawn... 

Message 19 of 31 (1,146 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you! It worked! I was so frustrated because that was my only chest left. You are a hero!

Message 20 of 31 (1,100 Views)