Re: Toddlers have level 5 Movement skill but walk like level 1 on Certain Condit

by Creeper545548

Original Post

[OPEN] Toddlers have level 5 Movement skill but walk like level 1

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.96.365.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs apart from Bathroom Clutter kit and Simtimates Collection kit.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a Toddler Energised, Very Sad or Make them run in from a Storm and they will do the level 1 Movement skill walk even though they are Level 5.
What happens when the bug occurs? So when a Toddler is level 4 or 5 Movement skill. They walk just fine. But when they are energised, Very sad or running in from a Storm. They do the level 1 Movement skill walk taking longer to do what they need to do.
What do you expect to see? When they are energised, Very Sad or running in from a Storm. They walk or run how they meant too at Level 4 or 5.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

So during the Jitter walk fix test the toddlers stopped doing that so that was fixed but now they started doing the level 1 movement skill walk when Energised, Very Sad or running in from a Storm so this bug is similar to the Jitter walk we had before so save files won't be needed since it's like the jitter walk bug with the same conditions.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 22 (5,768 Views)

Re: Toddlers have level 5 Movement skill but walk like level 1 on Certain Condit

★★★★ Guide
@Creeper545548 Just adding this but I did put level 4. Anyone who has level 4 movement toddlers since I didn't have level 4 toddlers, Just test to see if it effects level 4 toddlers also but did throw it in there just in case.
Message 2 of 22 (5,756 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Haven't been able to test the Toddler walk in this patch yet due to a bug preventing from opening any of my saves. I hope to test it soon but if anyone would like to test this bug in their game then that's fine. The conditions are. They do it when they are energised, Very Sad and running in from a storm.

Message 3 of 22 (5,077 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Was able to test it now and still happens. When Energised, Very Sad and running in from a storm.

Message 4 of 22 (4,939 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Still an issue with the latest patch. Same conditions. Game Version 1.98.127.1030

Message 5 of 22 (4,486 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Still an issue with the Latest Patch. Nothing changed with the issue.

Message 6 of 22 (4,283 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Toddlers have level 5 Movement skill but walk like level 1

★★★★ Guide

Sorry for this late check. I was on Holiday for a week and the update came out while I was away. Did do the check and still an issue with the latest patch. Same conditions.

Message 7 of 22 (3,835 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Creeper545548 Yeah thanks for this!
Message 8 of 22 (3,806 Views)

★ Guide

I have this as well. I haven't studied the conditions in which it happens yet, but for a while now, sometimes my level 5 toddlers walk the way they should, but other times, they walk like they are Level 1 - stumbling, flailing and taking forever to get anywhere.

Message 9 of 22 (3,795 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I just giving a update since even though it was a small patch that mainly was to fix horse ranch which was best patch that fixed a lot of issues so thanks sims team. Had more fun with the pack Standard smile This Issue with Toddler movement is still there. Same conditions. Energised. Very sad and Running in from a storm.

Message 10 of 22 (3,589 Views)