Re: Toddlers Make Sounds When at Daycare

by JulietJuly22

Original Post

Toddlers Make Sounds When at Daycare

★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Paranormal Stuff, My First Pet Stuff and Digital Deluxe.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Send a toddler to daycare, zoom in to where the toddler was before leaving for daycare, play on slowest speed to make it more obvious.
What happens when the bug occurs? You can hear the toddler making sounds and talk even though the toddler is at daycare.
What do you expect to see? That the toddler doesn't make any sounds when at daycare.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I know that daycare is basically just making the toddler invisible and having the toddler's needs automatically taken care of, but I don't think the toddler should be able to make sounds when at daycare.

Message 1 of 3 (565 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
@SqueamishNerd I have this issue, not just with toddlers at daycare, but sometimes with older sims at university classes, too. It's not all the time, but it's frequent. It doesn't overly bother me, but it is weird, especially when I hear the toddlers and there's no adult in the house lol!
Message 2 of 3 (501 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@JulietJuly22 Now that you mentioned it, I did have one sim at university who I often could hear when he was at lectures. He lived off campus, all my other uni students have been living on campus.
Message 3 of 3 (487 Views)