Toddler wont eat Chicken Tofu Stirfry

by owotmeal

Original Post

Re: Toddlers not eating pan fried tilapia

Hero
@snapun-lj Do you mean the herb-crusted salmon ? I only tested that one (without fresh fish tough) and that worked fine. So many it's an issue with fresh ingredients ?

I can duplicate the pan fried tilapia.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 27 (841 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@crinrictI meant that salmon you can cook with outdoor grill, so as Fried Fish (you can cook those foods if your sim having a fresh salmon or fish in their inventory). Maybe it's specific 'Outdoor retreat' bug (because both meals are from that game pack).

Also some of my friends says, they having problemds with Grand Meals, toddlers are refusing to eat those too.

Message 12 of 27 (832 Views)

Hero
@snapun-lj Grand meals are a but weird atm it seems.

I'll check the grill if next week when I have some more time.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 27 (794 Views)

Re: Toddlers not eating

★★ Novice
@KatieKule I've also had this issue with tilapia--they always ate fine before the patch that supposedly fixed it.
Message 14 of 27 (762 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@crinrictWhat did they do to the grand meals? I know the fish one kinda-sorta didn't work to complete the "Grand Meal" tradition, but that was okay so long as the other ones worked.

But Toddlers aren't eating all the other Grand Meals now?

That is so wrong.

Message 15 of 27 (739 Views)

Hero
@stjmk Just seen a few thread mentioning grand meals in detail for something not working. Can't remember where it was though .. it's getting to much to keep all in mind.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 27 (714 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Toddlers not eating pan fried tilapia/ grilled fish

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I didn't test it with tilapia/grilled fish but I encountered the same problem with my household in Sulani during an Extra Food Event where the neighbours brought Kalua Pork Plate. The toddler just sat there with the plate in her hand, not eating. Gonna test in a fresh save next time, but just wanted to mention this here! (ive installed the latest patch with the bunk beds)

Message 17 of 27 (693 Views)

Toddlers still not eating food

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.40 but it was happening on 1.39 also
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except bust the dust
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cook pan fried tilapia and ask toddler to eat it
What happens when the bug occurs? The toddler will sit with the plate in its hand and the hunger bar will continue to go red and the toddler doesn’t eat
What do you expect to see? The toddler should eat the food
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I thought this got patched tbh. The toddlers seem to eat other foods although with some of them (such as the fish grand meal) the hunger will go up with zero eating animations. 

it definitely happens every time with the pan fried tilapia and it’s very frustrating. They just wont eat it. I haven’t tried every food yet though 

sorry if there’s already a topic for this, I could only find the closed one 

Message 18 of 27 (659 Views)

Re: Toddlers not eating

★ Guide

Try not feeding the toddlers in the highchairs. It is way easier just to put the food on a surface somewhere (the counter, the floor) and then have the toddler pick up food. They will sit on the floor, toddler bed, couch etc to eat. I never use the highchairs as anything but decorations. 

Message 19 of 27 (619 Views)

Toddler wont eat Chicken Tofu Stirfry

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.73.57.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have EXPANSIONS: Snowy Escape, Discovery University, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Island Living, Get Famous, City Living, Get Together, and Get to Work. GAME PACKS: Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day. and Outdoor Retreat STUFF PACKS: Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living, Moschino, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Toddler, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, and Cool Kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cook the Tofu Chicken Stir Fry meal and get a toddler to pick up a serving to eat.
What happens when the bug occurs? I let the toddler pick up a Chicken Tofu Stirfry serving, they sit down, then do nothing and do not eat the meal.
What do you expect to see? The toddler eating the Chicken Tofu Stirfry
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I want the toddler to be able to eat Chicken Tofu Stirfry instead of just sitting idle

Message 20 of 27 (606 Views)