by jackofallgaze

Original Post

Highlighted

Toaster oven on mini fridge

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.86.166.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, get together, city living, cats and dogs, seasons, get famous, island living, discover university, eco lifestyle, cottage living, outdoor retreat, dine out, parenthood, jungle adventure, realm of magic, dream home decorator, toddler stuff, laundry day, my first pet, moschino, tiny living, nifty knitting, paranormal
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If the toaster oven is on a counter it works, it’s only when it’s on a mini fridge that there’s a problem.
What happens when the bug occurs? I try to cook/bake something in a toaster over placed on a mini fridge. My sim gets to the point where they would put the food in the oven, then stops and says they can’t get to the oven.
What do you expect to see? The sim should be able to put the food in the oven, so that it can be cooked/baked.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I would really like to be able to use a toaster oven on top of a mini fridge to save space. The game lets me place it there no problem (without move objects or anything), but I can’t actually use it for cooking/backing. 

Message 1 of 3 (504 Views)

Re: Toaster oven on mini fridge

★★★★★ Expert
@jackofallgaze Are you using it in a University Residence?
Message 2 of 3 (464 Views)

Re: Toaster oven on mini fridge

Hero
@jackofallgaze There's an older thread of placing anything on the mini fridge breaking stuff (I haven't tested this): https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/DU-Cannot-interact-with-anything-after-attempting-to-interact/...

Do you only have issues with the oven itself or the also the fridge ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (452 Views)