Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia RTX 2070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16G
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Not sure
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 04.04.2019
Summarize your bug Not recording completion of the Dead Eye assignment in To The Last challenge after two head shots in the round.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to complete the Dead Eye part of To The Last challenge.
What happens when the bug occurs? It does not record the second head shot. Each time a head shot is made, the game shows it as being the first of the two shots.
What should be happening instead? I should have been rewarded completion of the Dead Eye challenge after the second head shot made.

In the To The Last challenge for the Fire Ax, we see a problem completing the "Dead Eye" part of the challenge.  It asks for you to complete 2 head shots in one round in any game mode.  I was in Hammada map playing conquest, and each time I made a head shot it would show in the game as being the first one made with that little animation thing in the upper left of your screen when you complete a challenge or a part of a challenge.  After the thir time I gave up and quit to make this report.

Message 1 of 2 (216 Views)

Re: To The Last Assignment bug

★ Apprentice

OK, I just tried playing Firestorm a few rounds and now nothing is being tracked in this "To The Last challenge".    I won't be able to play for the rest of the week, so I guess I lose out on the Fire Ax deal.  Really great game I paid good money for.  Seriously, this is BS.

Message 2 of 2 (203 Views)